Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 3 weeks 4 days ago #3447

• Majikthise
  • New Character!
OK - I'll have a think about the best thing. We can talk tonight.
Majikthise
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 3 weeks 3 days ago #3448

• Majikthise
  • New Character!
Just a quick note, I'm going to be a bit late around 8:00pm not my normal 7:00pm

See you later
Majikthise

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 3 weeks 1 day ago #3451

• TheRanger
  • Tenth Level
Hey guys,
I want to apologise for my absence. I've had alot of things going on in my personal life recently and haven't had the time to get to the club. I hope you are all ok and that everything is going fine without me. I'm not sure when ill be back if at all for this rotation. Please have lots of fun for me and ill hopefully see you all soon.

The Ranger (Adam)

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 3 weeks 19 hours ago #3454

• Majikthise
  • New Character!
Hey Adam, it's no problem at all. Rhodesy is such a terrible player, he's needed to run two characters just to stay alive !!

It's no problem if you want to drop in for any of the sessions going forward, and it looks like we're going to run over by 2 sessions towards Xmas to make up for losing time on the tech early on. Everything is smooth now though.

-r
Majikthise

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 2 weeks 4 days ago #3457

• rhodsey
  • Fifth Level
Majikthise wrote:
Hey Adam, it's no problem at all. Rhodesy is such a terrible player, he's needed to run two characters just to stay alive !!

It's no problem if you want to drop in for any of the sessions going forward, and it looks like we're going to run over by 2 sessions towards Xmas to make up for losing time on the tech early on. Everything is smooth now though.

-r

Yeah I had to run Runi when Max got ripped to shreds by an evil snake god thing. You will be pleased to hear he's continuing his streak of taking out the big bad with one shot and therefore annoying the DM.

Table 4: Shadows of Atlantis - Achtung! Cthulhu 2 weeks 3 days ago #3462

• rhodsey
  • Fifth Level
Hey. I was going to try skype in tonight but just found out my flight has been delayed for 2 hours so I won't be getting to the hotel till 9:30 at the earliest. so don't think i'll be able to sorry. I'll let you know if things change.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds