Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 1 month ago #4838

• BC_Kidge
  • New Character!
Hi all, sorry about the lack of replies, I don't come on the site very often. Sorry to hear you're stopping the game, I haven't got a setup for roll20 so I'll hopefully see you all back at the club soon! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 1 month ago #4840

• Sarge
Roll20 is free, but to get the most features you need a plus or pro account at $5 or $10 respectively per month

Where Roll20 gets expensive though is if you buy the pre made adventures. DragonHeist for example is $50, which in my opinion is way too much.

This is why most people create their own adventures.
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Sarge.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 1 month ago #4848

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
For clarity, I am eager to continue the campaign, I just dislike playing over Roll20.

Is this table definitely disbanded or do the stragglers want to gather for one-shots or a mini-campaign?

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 4 years 4 weeks ago #4850

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Again sorry all just fell like the right thing to do.

I think instead of trying to run over roll20 and splitting the party, assuming things are back to normal by then, I'll look to continue and run this again in rotation 6 (no one is booked in for anything then as yet) so keep that clear.

For those not attending who DO use Roll20. I'm free to play a game Thursday nights on there for those willing. Not sure I'll try working out how to run one just yet though.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 2 years 4 months ago #5664

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Howdy all. Despite the second me thinking about bringing this back another risky variant turns up I think i'm going to risk it!

I'm considering picking this up again in rotation 2 next year. It'd be good to see a show of hands who would like to continue in the game (as some haven't yet come back to the club post global bastard) and whether you want to pick up where you left off or, as you hadn't gotten very far, start over since you can't remember any of it.

I've still got everyones sheets etc and if you want to carry on I'll see if I can do a write up to catch you up.

Thoughts?

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 2 years 3 months ago #5746

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Posting here again so existing players hopefully get a ping. Have posted this for R2 in game proposals if people can please confirm their interest in returning (if anyone has contact details for Luke would be good to give him a nudge also please).
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds