Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 2 months 2 weeks ago #4838

• BC_Kidge
  • New Character!
Hi all, sorry about the lack of replies, I don't come on the site very often. Sorry to hear you're stopping the game, I haven't got a setup for roll20 so I'll hopefully see you all back at the club soon! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 2 months 2 weeks ago #4840

• Sarge
Roll20 is free, but to get the most features you need a plus or pro account at $5 or $10 respectively per month

Where Roll20 gets expensive though is if you buy the pre made adventures. DragonHeist for example is $50, which in my opinion is way too much.

This is why most people create their own adventures.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Sarge.

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 2 months 2 weeks ago #4848

• mikeawmids
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
For clarity, I am eager to continue the campaign, I just dislike playing over Roll20.

Is this table definitely disbanded or do the stragglers want to gather for one-shots or a mini-campaign?

Waterdeep Dragon Heist - DND 5E 2 months 2 weeks ago #4850

• rhodsey
  • Elite Member
Again sorry all just fell like the right thing to do.

I think instead of trying to run over roll20 and splitting the party, assuming things are back to normal by then, I'll look to continue and run this again in rotation 6 (no one is booked in for anything then as yet) so keep that clear.

For those not attending who DO use Roll20. I'm free to play a game Thursday nights on there for those willing. Not sure I'll try working out how to run one just yet though.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds