Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ROT5-SW-50 Fathoms-A Ship of Fools?

ROT5-SW-50 Fathoms-A Ship of Fools? 4 years 11 months ago #1464

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
Yes of course you can, same goes for Steboucha. Try and think of a character concept rather than character optimization. We already have two Swashbuckler/Elemental mages, and Fruitvikings character (hard to classify), plus an array of NPC's (the Crew). Still it never hurts to have the odd combat skill. Few firearms can manage more than one shot without reloading, so don't neglect melee combat skills as well as shooting.
The topic has been locked.

ROT5-SW-50 Fathoms-A Ship of Fools? 4 years 11 months ago #1468

• antidog
  • Heroic Character
I've not managed to locate my character sheet from last time so may need to draw up a new one tonight. I'm not sure i can remember what I was before!
Why does my D20 only go up to 4?

ROT5-SW-50 Fathoms-A Ship of Fools? 4 years 11 months ago #1469

• fruitviking
  • Tenth Level
From what I remember my character could be described as rather crabby but just a big softy once you get him to come out of his shell.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds