Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R2. Claws of Madness

R2. Claws of Madness 4 years 1 month ago #4748

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
We building before hand? Any Specific requirements? It's this runable with only two pcs?
The topic has been locked.

R2. Claws of Madness 4 years 1 month ago #4749

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
MellyMel wrote:
We building before hand? Any Specific requirements? It's this runable with only two pcs?

Still several folk who've not signed up for anything next rotation - so we may yet attract more players.I've got a contingency in mind just in case.

I'll chat with you and Hugh about it later.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

R2. Claws of Madness 4 years 1 month ago #4750

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
Ok but not there tonight,. No game

R2. Claws of Madness 4 years 1 month ago #4755

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
If we have more sign ups this weekend we'll continue with Claws of Madness as proposed.

If we only have two players I'm not sure its viable. In which case see contingency proposals below.

Contingencies:
1. We continue with Claws of Madness with two players. This is Hugh's expressed preference.
2. I can switch it to the 5e version of Sunless Citadel which is less reliant on roleplay/investigation and is a one off adventure (Claws of Madness has a second part to it).
3. I could perhaps offer a Traveller game which I feel is more suited to fewer players than a D&D5e adventure is. However, I'd need to brush up on the rules as well as read and prep an adventure.
4. I can run an eight week campaign of Arkham Horror card game - this very much suits a small group and can easily be run with just two of us should one player cannot make it on a particular week. So we'd still be game-on. Hugh is not too keen on this proposal though.
5. I can run short Cthulhu scenarios - again Hugh is not so keen as he'd prefer a break from CoC..
6. We can bring board games and card games and agree to meet most if not all of the 8 weeks of the rotation.

Let's see if anyone else signs up today or tomorrow.

Is Stu abstaining at the moment? Do you think it would be cheeky if someone rang him to ask if he'd join us?

"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

R2. Claws of Madness 4 years 1 month ago #4769

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
No more takers, so I'm not sure we have a viable game.

I'll be optimistic and offer to prep for running the Sunless Citadel - it'll be better than Claws of Madness for only two players. Character creation first night. We'll see how we feel about it after a session or two?

The alternative being card games/board games or a couple of months off?

Thoughts?

R2. Claws of Madness 4 years 1 month ago #4776

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
i'm definitely still up for something. i don't mind playing with only two PCs. We could get some old style retainers in ! ;-)

I'm also happy to board/card game until we get something sorted
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds