Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dracula Dossier Bundle of Holding

Dracula Dossier Bundle of Holding 6 years 4 months ago #2559

• Viggi
  • Heroic Character
Great deal, Night's Black Agents (a great game) plus a ton of campaign material. Not sure how many at the club would be interested but such a good deal so thought I would post. Would run this if I thought anybody was interested.

bundleofholding.com/presents/DraculaDossier

Happy blood sucking!
The topic has been locked.

Dracula Dossier Bundle of Holding 6 years 3 months ago #2576

• Steboacha
  • Heroic Character
When would you be looking to run this?
You're on the other side of the rabbit hole. Now it's time to die.

Dracula Dossier Bundle of Holding 6 years 3 months ago #2577

• Viggi
  • Heroic Character
Well I don't think there will be enough takers, if I say rotation 2, a large section of the club will already know what they are playing then. Either as already full new games or continuing games, also the last time I offered it 1 player dropped out, another dropped out and told me he was taking that rotation off then immediately signed up for another game. I think I am saying I am happy to run it, but not as a game for people who have no game and are not invested, but that is pretty well why I am not interested in running a game at the club full stop. Sorry.

Dracula Dossier Bundle of Holding 6 years 3 months ago #2578

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
No games have gone up for rotation 2 yet. Sooner you post it, more time people have to sign up.

We've also been talking about split rotations, where one GM runs a game for first 4 weeks and a different GM runs something else for the last 4 weeks. You could look at this options if you want to test the waters with a new system.
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by mikeawmids.

Dracula Dossier Bundle of Holding 6 years 3 months ago #2580

• Viggi
  • Heroic Character
Sorry Mike, no plans to run this at the moment, my point about the sign up is, based on what I've seen previous months, a chunk of the club already know what they are playing rotation 2, those games will go up already full near the end of rotation 1.
That seems to be what happens now. Which seems to be what most folks want.

Dracula Dossier Bundle of Holding 6 years 3 months ago #2581

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
No, I don't really believe that's what folks want. Yes I know there are problems but it's not really how you described it. I put up a game with a new system, with no hope of getting any players at all for rotation one, and the response was poor for a while, but then it filled up! If you wanted to run Nights Black agents for rotation 2, I would be happy to join, because I know you can be a very good GM. So as long as you are really willing to commit yourself to running it for every session of the whole rotation, or doing a split rotation with someone else, then that's also fine. Otherwise Its up to you!
Last Edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Andrek.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds