Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: CORONA VIRUS - COVID 19

CORONA VIRUS - COVID 19 3 years 9 months ago #5024

• Sarge
Garuda wrote:
I shan't be along tonight, but may do next week.

It would be great to see you back mate.

If all turn up next week there may be enough for a second game!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CORONA VIRUS - COVID 19 3 years 9 months ago #5031

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
any chance of a report of feedback from those who went on Thursday as to how it worked/was handled for those of us still on the fence when to come back?

CORONA VIRUS - COVID 19 3 years 9 months ago #5033

• Aka
  • Heroic Character
wasn`t that much of a difference tbh
roll high or go home

CORONA VIRUS - COVID 19 3 years 9 months ago #5035

• Sarge
rhodsey wrote:
any chance of a report of feedback from those who went on Thursday as to how it worked/was handled for those of us still on the fence when to come back?

As Aka said, once you start playing no difference apart from perhaps it being a bit quiet due to low numbers

What is obvious is that a lot of tables have been stored away, this to reduce numbers in the room. This in turn obviously restricts the number of games that can be run given that we put tables together.

Important is trying to maintain at least a metre distance between players. We used 4 tables for game of 4 players and one DM. This seemed about right to me, and all were happy. I would guess this being the basis for all games. The available number of tables would mean that we might be able to run about 3 games in this way, but perhaps more if the DM wants less room to setup his screen or creatively managing the use of the smaller, square tables.

In the room there was a sanitizer dispenser and a roll of paper towel. This was also the case in the hall directly outside the toilets.

What we did was use the sanitizer every time you left and returned to the table, whatever reason that was. At the end of the evening we also gave all the tables we used a proper wipe down using the sanitizer. We all were happy not to wear masks, but Boris may make it compulsory this week.

There was one bar staff on, who wore a full visor whilst dispensing drinks. There were no snacks (apart from cadbury creme eggs) on Thursday but she said they were stocking up so there should be a variety this week.

As you can see, all reasonable measures have been put in place. Everyone was comfortable and happy, and all said they would be returning this week

As ever, we will adapt and change as necessary to keep everyone safe.

Hope this answers any questions people may have, and hope to see you all real soon
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Sarge.

CORONA VIRUS - COVID 19 3 years 9 months ago #5036

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
And one of us gave contact details at the bar, so in the event that someone who has attended the coronation club is diagnosed with Covid, the BCRPS will be notified, as per Track & Trace.
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by mikeawmids.

CORONA VIRUS - COVID 19 3 years 9 months ago #5039

• Sarge
A number of people have said they may be along this week, so can we have a show of hands please.

As much as I’d like to accommodate everyone into my game, we have to restrict numbers to allow distancing.

It would be great to see a second game being run, and I really want it to be worthwhile people turning up
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds