Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Online games

Online games 4 years 1 week ago #4897

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
For those who were talking about online games or playing DnD at home I just found out Wizards are giving out some free adventures (some that you can use on Roll20 or Fantasy Grounds) and resources as well as some guides for online play and links to different resources. There is also some stuff in there for kids (colouring books, printable things to colour etc). sharing here incase of interest to anyone.

https://dnd.wizards.com/remote/freematerial
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Online games 3 years 11 months ago #4910

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
After almost three months, my boredom has now surpassed my distaste for online gaming. I have picked up Sly Flourish's Fantastic Adventures and am thinking about running the "campaign" over Discord. Is anyone interested in this? Probably look to play for 1-2 hours, Thursday night, from 7pm. If you are interested, you'll need a level 2 character compatible with D&D5.

Online games 3 years 11 months ago #4911

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
mikeawmids wrote:
After almost three months, my boredom has now surpassed my distaste for online gaming. I have picked up Sly Flourish's Fantastic Adventures and am thinking about running the "campaign" over Discord. Is anyone interested in this? Probably look to play for 1-2 hours, Thursday night, from 7pm. If you are interested, you'll need a level 2 character compatible with D&D5.

I would but i'm already in a roll20 game Thursday nights.

But a suggestion that might help. Have a look at DnD beyond. You can create character sheets on there and, if you get an account (pretty cheap) you can actually setup a campaign and get access to your players sheets on there to put items in etc. I think thye have a dice roller they are testing atm as well but I think discord has bots for that too

Online games 3 years 11 months ago #4912

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
Hi Mike, yeah I'd be interested

Online games 3 years 11 months ago #4913

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
Can I join Mike?

Online games 3 years 11 months ago #4914

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Andrek & TheRanger, thanks for your interest. I'll create a Discord server and send you the link. If we get another 1/2 players, I can run the adventure for you at level 2, if it's just the two of you, you'll need to bump up your characters up to level 3.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by mikeawmids.
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds