TOPIC: [R6] Storm King's Thunder - Discussion

[R6] Storm King's Thunder - Discussion 7 years 3 months ago #1745

• crusader_hank
  • Heroic Character
:) cheers
The topic has been locked.

[R6] Storm King's Thunder - Discussion 7 years 3 months ago #1746

• Sprite_goblin89
I'll apologise from the bottom of my orcish heart for not keeping up with the writing. Work has decimated my spare time to crippling points the past few weeks!
I just want to check I've not missed any games the past 2 weeks right?
I'm totally looking forward to this Thursday though, are we still on?

[R6] Storm King's Thunder - Discussion 7 years 3 months ago #1747

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
No worries, the write-ups are just a bit of fun, you're not compelled to do them. :D

We did play last week, did wonder about your absence. You didn't miss much, other that Andy's cruel abuse of a giant goat.... Yes, we are on for tomorrow.

[R6] Storm King's Thunder - Discussion 7 years 3 months ago #1749

• Sprite_goblin89
Oh what! I thought it was cancelled for two weeks! I'm so sorry guys!
I'll have to make up for it tonight with some serious role playing. Might even paint myself green!

[R6] Storm King's Thunder - Discussion 7 years 3 months ago #1751

• crusader_hank
  • Heroic Character
I was visited by the bear totem last night advise me of the task ahead and that to do what needs to be done I need help so as I will awoke I found boots which gave me the ability to fly for a short time which should come in handy for the future battles we set off early in the day and it is not long before we discover the carcass of a black dragon our druid friend was able to find out that the Dragon had been killed by two large creatures working on the fact that this must be the giants we were chasing we continued forwarded at haste thankfully we will able to catch them without too much delay the battle was hard and creatures are tough but once again we prevailed The Dragon's Lair was also discovered but nothing seem to interest me in the items that were there the cloud Giants Castle landed by us and after the introduction of a new giant we were able to travel to the all fathers castle in the mountains but we were not alone it seems that another tribe of barbarians had beaten us there I will not say their name but they are tribal enemies of mine The battle is quick and we dispatch the leader the rest of their partly surrender, the cowards but what are we supposed to do with them now

[R6] Storm King's Thunder - Discussion 7 years 3 months ago #1752

• moc
  • Elite Member
It was the best of days and the worst of days... Think someone said that before.... We followed the giants foot prints.. A child could read these marks... Zindar is still on my mind.. I still make sure that I take her arrow to bed with me and hold it close. I dream of another lady of the forest she shows me, chaos of the giants and fighting. I laugh and dance as they show pain and die. The lady asks me to talk about the night that my family died at the hands of a giant. I tell her that the giant ripped my father apart dispite my dad hitting him with many arrows. My mother bought the magic of the earth down and still she couldn't save herself... The giant was about to kill me, when it was distracted. It was the family cow, and the giant ate that instead of me. She looks with pain in her eyes and says that this is the balance of things. Too many humans would be bad. And giants have to eat too. Her warm eyes sooth my heart, and I feel slightly better. She shows me how to use the next line of magic. It seems hard but I get it. She smiles and kisses me. She says that I am needed to help. That giant showed mercy., should not I? I am still conflicted... I wake up. We follow the prints, I see that the giants are bathing and one is hurt, due to a black dragon we found earlier. I seeth in anger all my will builds up.... My arrows fly, my ice anger seems to be affecting my shots.! I take a breath. I see a wounded dwarf who has appeared in our ranks. I feel pity. I am just about to fire and move. When our rogue moves in and heals her. I smile and relax and my arrows once more find their mark. The giants go down as we all press in...
After the fight I look at the giants they look just like us but bigger. Another giant lands his castle and I tool up to kill him. A soothing warmth helps me relax and I listen to him. We let him take the metal object. We ride into an ice cave... Oh so good to see the mountains again... My true home, we are told that we need to go into the cave. We do and find some barbs hammering at the door. We try and talk but the king takes a swing.! We fight back and level the king.! His boys go to pieces... Ha ha ha
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds