Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Curse of Nineveh

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1855

• Sarge
Mr. B wrote:
Fancy a business partner of sorts, Scott...? Been reading 'The Elder Scrolls' and 'Broken Meats' about Harry Stubbs, and was thinking of going along similar lines...

My character is an Agency Detective, not Private, so its not my business

Harry works for the Charles Frederick Field Private Inquiry Office, which I imagined to be similar to the Pinkerton agency

Not sure we would need a second detective type character really mate, but its your call
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1856

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Used a fillable pdf character sheet from Chaosium for my character but I can't get it to print.

Can anybody see if they can print the following pdf for me?

Thanks

LINK
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Garuda.

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1857

• Cariryn
  • Heroic Character
Garuda wrote:
Used a fillable pdf character sheet from Chaosium for my character but I can't get it to print.

Can anybody see if they can print the following pdf for me?

Thanks

LINK

I've printed it for you.

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1859

• Cariryn
  • Heroic Character
Maxwell Thorpe (39) is a coin dealer at Lyon's Inn Curiosity Shop, Holywell Street, The Strand. Previously a Captain in the Army, his military career was cut short when he was seriously injured in the Battle of Neuve Chapelle in March 1915. Having been interested and collecting coins as a boy he gained an extensive knowledge. In 1917 when fit and able he started working for William Schofield (the proprietor of Lyon's). Maxwell excelled in this role and rose to become a valued and trusted member of staff for Mr Schofield, and it was he that that supported Maxwell's application to the Wentworth Club in 1923.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Cariryn.

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1860

• stew
  • Heroic Character
Thanks lads , got Hugh"s as well , just waiting on Big T .

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1861

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Steve - thanks very much.

Stew - if Big T has any artillery pieces amongst his possessions, then I want a howitzer and a flamethrower.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds