Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Curse of Nineveh

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1846

• Sarge
I've created my character Stew, an Agency Detective named Harry Stonewall. Born in Whitechapel but now lives and has an office in Kensington

For reference I used The Dholes House
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Sarge.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1848

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Father Gianluca Vincenzo, or 'Father Luca', an itinerant priest born in Naples, Italy. Currently residing in London.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Garuda.

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1851

• Cariryn
  • Heroic Character
Sarge wrote:
I've created my character Stew, an Agency Detective named Harry Stonewall. Born in Whitechapel but now lives and has an office in Kensington

For reference I used The Dholes House

Just to clarify Sarge - site looks good - have you done all your stats and wotnot as well?

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1852

• MellyMel
  • Elite Member
Felix Zuber
Swiss Psychiatrist, age 34, member of the British Psychoanalytical Society, Jungian dream scholar, consultant at Bethlem Royal Hospital, Bromley, London

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1853

• Sarge
Cariryn wrote:
Just to clarify Sarge - site looks good - have you done all your stats and wotnot as well?

I have indeed. Character all done. I haven't done the backstory sections though, a bit too 'Meta' for me
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Sarge.

The Curse of Nineveh 3 years 1 month ago #1854

• Mr. B
  • Elite Member
Fancy a business partner of sorts, Scott...? Been reading 'The Elder Scrolls' and 'Broken Meats' about Harry Stubbs, and was thinking of going along similar lines...
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds