Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Curse of Strahd (Discussion)

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2813

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
I'm ready and willing..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2814

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
See you later.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2816

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
I will be recording your adventures in Barovia in haiku form!

Theft from dark churchyard.
Fighting among the gravestones.
Trail to the burnt inn.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by mikeawmids.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2817

• Aka
  • Heroic Character
I am Abreas Khul, I have been travelling with my companions for some time now(Tannith a priest of kelemvor,Edwyn a shadowy person but likeable and Ozzi a miscreant who we put up with,his mind is addled from drink and drugs which i am sure will be his ruin). We have been looking for a most despicable individual, who has been taking the bodies of the dead for some horrible design. Having been summoned by a high priest in Daggerford who's name I can't remember,they've had bodies removed from the graves. This priest Tannith knows,maybe they have history. After speaking to the priest we decided to go and speak with the sergeant of the town guard,a dwarf who seems to be under pressure not much help there. It is decided that we will wait in the graveyard and ambush the desecrators. I hide in the bushes while Edwyn takes to the roof of a tomb and Tannith hides inside and Ozzi observes from an alleyway opposite. A cart draws up with 3 on board,a burly man a skinny one and a woman. Burly man and the woman enter the graveyard and the skinny one stays on the cart. Burly man starts to dig,Edwyn let's loose an arrow,strikes the woman I run forward to hit the gravedigger and catch him cleanly Tannith tries to enslave the woman with magic it does not work, Ozzi fires at the skinny one with magic and knocks him from the cart. The woman strikes Tannith a battle of the women (on international women's day) Burly man hits me several times on the head. Ozzi rushes in to the graveyard and is surprised by the skinny one who stabs him with a dagger. Edwyn is deadly with his bow friend or foe and unfortunately shoots Tannith in the foot, but fortunately shoots burly man in the back of the head.I rush forward to tackle the woman I have her " stop wriggling woman I have you " oh shit no I don't she gets free and hits me with her mace. (Grandfather is that you). Rise Abreas it is not your time yet,sweet words from Tannith. The woman and the skinny one are captured. Edwyn and Tannith question the skinny one and get answers they need corrupt guards and a necromancer outside of town more answers are needed maybe the woman knows question her "You have a pretty mouth" spit "a real pretty mouth" SPIT. Tannith and Edwyn question her more information. She has a nice ass (slap). Put them on the cart and take them to the guard.
We rest the remainder of the night and go to the brunt out tavern. An undead chained to the front and rear of the tavern. I run forward to hit the one at the rear,and take her head clean off,but She continued to fight an arrow and set fire to and she still fights. The man in chainmail is in side I am not about to let him go, I will have him.
roll high or go home

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2818

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
A grateful farmer
Don't underestimate that
Magic potato
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by mikeawmids.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2819

• moc
  • Elite Member
I am Ozzy the lute player... Oh its hard to remember my past... So many birds, so much booze and drugs occasionally.
I was happy playing in my band the black sabbath bastards, and we had finished the gig. Then continued drinking I seem to remember playing naked whilst sitting astride on the beer barrel.
I then must have passed out, and then I was in the arms of this eternal looking bint, should not really call her that really. She says that I am made for more than playing about. I say na babe just a music man. She smiles and says no your destiny is more than drugs and girls. I says it's fine either like drugs and girls. Pick another person to be hero, I am just scum and happy to be scum. She says that your heritage is starting to show. I smile and say you are cute too. She giggles and says no your dragon kin skin it is growing.
I start to drink some more and say stop it your freeking me out. I pass out with a gentle smile on my face. I start looking at this sign I see on walls and shit houses its makes me want to find them and sort out that shit. I have never been this responsible in my life. I try and push the thoughts away. I spend my law to coin on a hooker, after we made a deal for the deed. After she tells me that her sister has been taken by this cult and she is so worried. I say if I find her can I enjoy her for a week? She smiles and says sure if you live.
So I find a group that is hunting this cult and will find this girl and have a week of bliss....
What could possibly go wrong?
Attachments:
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds