Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Curse of Strahd (Discussion)

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2820

• moc
  • Elite Member
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2821

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
The Journal of Tannith, Knight Templar of the Most Holy Eternal Order of the Martyr Saint Elizabeth, Emmissary of the eternal order, bringer of HIS word, dispatcher of the unclean. Kelemvor bless….

My journey takes a turn my love. You have chosen for me a most concerning task. Your guidance has brought me to Daggerford and in your wisdom you once again have me accomplice of 3 of the most polar individuals. Your plan for me I see now is a test. A creature of the shadows, who speaks sense, says little and strikes with deadly precision, most of the time, I will bear a scar many years after he has left my side. Another, an enigma of a conduit of the weave, his magics without doubt are powerful yet his mind is addled, I will bear him in respect of your desire, and the other, a mountain of muscle with uncharacteristic analytical ability.
I have wandered many leagues since you found me, guiding the doomed across the fuge to take their place in your city and claimed or spurned by their deities. My unceasing goal if your word, to usher the souls of the dying, to vanquish those who would unnaturally extend ‘life’.
Odd it is, and concerning that you would have my path lead to the very place that almost destroyed my sanity. Redwith, calming, understanding, filled with trepidation I was. That is behind me now, a moment of weakness, the faces, the questioning looks, all forgotten and meaning little to me.
The necromasters are once again in my sights. Those who would disturb the dead, for nefarious means. We made once more a force and took unto the enemy an ambush in a yard of the dead. Three weak souls sought to do the evil ones’ work, one perished and two survived and will pay for their ill decisions with their souls. Be sure to place them in your wall my lord, an eternal sentence devoid of spiritual guidance.
A lead we have, an abandoned inn, within it must lie the next clue to uncovering and vanquishing this evil. Give me strength, perseverance and patience with the drunkard.

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2822

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
The players who write
Will be rewarded next week
With inspiration

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2839

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
Did we level?

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2841

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
You didn't, but it might be best if you do anyway.

Advance to level 2!

Curse of Strahd (Discussion) 6 years 1 month ago #2842

• Aka
  • Heroic Character
Mike running late might be there by 9
roll high or go home
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds