Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: A Fistful of One-Shots discussion

A Fistful of One-Shots discussion 5 years 1 month ago #3739

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Andy, are you able to prep a back-up game in the event that we have to split the party? I'll take one group, you take the other?

Maybe we need to assign a primary/secondary DM each week. If the numbers aren't there to necessitate a second table, the secondary DM becomes the primary DM for the following week.

Thursday 21/03/19
Primary DM: mikeawmids (Savage Worlds)
Secondary DM: Andrek (tbc)

Important notice to new players: Make sure you create an account and sign up to the BCRPS website! Games are run in 8 week rotations and you express your interest, in advance, via the site. If you don't sign up to a game, we cannot guarantee you a game. We are going out of our way to accommodate new players this rotation, that will not necessarily be the case going forward.

The rotation thread is linked below; bookmark that shit.
www.bcrps.co.uk/cms/index.php/forum/games-rotations
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

A Fistful of One-Shots discussion 5 years 1 month ago #3750

• mikeawmids
Week 4

I ran a Savage Worlds one-shot using the new Adventure Edition of the rules. The scenario acts as a kind-of prequel to the main campaign I'm running in rotation 3, so there will be some recurring characters & themes.

A peasant chokes on a fish and coughs up a mysterious key! The heroes question the fisherman and defend him from ruffians. The tiefling warlock turns the fisherman's hut into a lumbering abomination. The heroes find the wreck of the Wave Arrow and the entrance to a cave populated by unfriendly crab people! The key unlocks a chest belonging to a wizard, but he begs them not to open it. The heroes destroy the lesser spotted giant, evil psychic starfish that has been luring entire crews onto the rocks. Ignoring the wizard's warning, the party open the chest... TBC!

Next weeks DM will be... Andy!

* We never did find out why Selman (Billy) wanted to skin that severed head.... :s
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by mikeawmids.

A Fistful of One-Shots discussion 5 years 2 weeks ago #3772

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Just to add from the shoutout box we wrapped up the Chtulhu game last week and was planning a few oneshots for the rest of the rotation. Richard can't make it tonight again so me, Billy and possibly Callum may jump in with you if thats ok? If too big a group I think Billy was talking about getting a one shot ready just incase or we can just join in your game?

A Fistful of One-Shots discussion 5 years 1 week ago #3795

• mikeawmids
Week 5

Andy C ran Savage Worlds. The party were poisoned by bad pie and had to gather the ingredients required to concoct the antidote before their time ran out!

Week 6

Tom ran yet more Savage Worlds, using the Last Parsec setting book to jump start an epic sci-fi adventure to find the wreckage of a crashed transport vessel crewed by rebellious robots.

Week 7

Tim ran Call of Cthulhu (7th ed). The investigators received an alarming telegram from a close friend being held against his will in an insane asylum. The heroes corralled the clues and uncovered a sinister plot to awaken a malevolent entity from beyond the stars.

Next weeks DM will be... Billy!

A Fistful of One-Shots discussion 5 years 1 week ago #3797

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
I shoul dbe back next week. Did Billy say whether to bring any characters? I think he was going to run something 5E?

A Fistful of One-Shots discussion 5 years 1 week ago #3803

• mikeawmids
I won't be around this week, see ya'll next Thursday night.
  • Page:
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds