TOPIC: Tomb Of Annihilation- discussion thread

Tomb Of Annihilation- discussion thread 4 years 8 months ago #4158

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
Name: Elias Ainsworth
Race: Human
Class: Druid
Description:
Elias is a 30 year old, 6'1 human with white hair and red eyes. He wears a three-piece suit: a black robe with sleeves embroidered with white threads, paired with a black vest and white undershirt. He also sports a blue stone bolo necktie tucked just beneath his collar, gifted to him by the one who gave him his name.
Personality:
Even though Elias is polite and kind, he is noted to be immensely reclusive because of his inability to relate to others and rarely interacts with others as a result. He is extremely fascinated by other races and their emotions, which he attributes to being unable to experience them himself. To this end, he has adopted the mannerisms of a classic "gentleman" and closely studies people, though is usually unable to imitate their examples. Though withdrawn, he has a tendency to be aloof and has an unfriendly streak with certain people. He says he does not lie but keeps his intentions shrouded by leaving out information.
Background:
Elias woke up as himself 10 years ago. He was found in a grassy mound by a elven woman, Isabelle. She took him to her home and asked about his past. Elias said he had no memory of his past and didn't even know his own name. Isabelle took pity on him and gave him the name "Elias" after her long dead husband. Elias stayed with Isabelle for 5 years where she taught him the way of the Druids. She found that Elias had a quick and unnatural affinity for the Druidic Arts. On the 5th year Elias decided to explore the world and try to find out what happened to him. Isabelle understood and gifted him with the blue stone bolo necktie. And with that Elias set off on his journey.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tomb Of Annihilation- discussion thread 4 years 8 months ago #4159

• Andy Boyne
I like the background. Thanks Ranger

Tomb Of Annihilation- discussion thread 4 years 8 months ago #4164

• Steboacha
  • Heroic Character
I'm thinking Half-Elf Warlock who will multi-class later. As long as he survives...
Background to follow.

PS does anyone have Xanathar's guide to everything?
You're on the other side of the rabbit hole. Now it's time to die.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Steboacha.

Tomb Of Annihilation- discussion thread 4 years 8 months ago #4166

• Andy Boyne
Half Elf Warlock is fine with me. I have Xanathar’s guide - are you considering one of the options within?

Tomb Of Annihilation- discussion thread 4 years 8 months ago #4167

• Andy Boyne
Interesting. I drop a hint about a Cleric and the next 2 players look at a Rogue and a Warlock respectively! Why do I bother lol?

Tomb Of Annihilation- discussion thread 4 years 8 months ago #4168

• Steboacha
  • Heroic Character
I'm considering several options I think.
I don't know about the others but I really don't want to play a Cleric.
I did want to go for a Goblin Rogue/Barbarian but was shot down on that one :lol:
You're on the other side of the rabbit hole. Now it's time to die.
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by Steboacha.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds