Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R3 Adventures in Middle Earth - Wilderland

R3 Adventures in Middle Earth - Wilderland 4 years 2 months ago #4720

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
The Gamey Bit

Starting Level: 1
Stat roles: 4d6 drop 1, one roll only. You may change ANY single dice to a '6'.
Starting Location: Esgaroth
Character Generation: During Session 1 (at time of writing).

The Fluffy Bit

In the year 2941 a number of important events usher Wilderland into a new age: the death of Smaug, the Battle of Five Armies, the restoration of the Kingdom under the Mountain and of Dale, and the discovery of the Ruling Ring by Bilbo Baggins. The decade following these momentous events sees the Free Peoples savour an unexpected respite: men gather under the banners of ambitious kings and chieftains, raising their heads to look beyond their old and restrictive borders for the first time in a long while, and adventurers dare once again to follow forgotten roads in search of renown.

Five years after the fabled Battle, the Free Peoples came once more to Dale, for the first festival called the Gathering of Five Armies, to remember and to celebrate the death of Smaug. The wise among them also speak of the defeat of the mysterious Necromancer, who was driven from Mirkwood around the same time by the White Council. In the months before the Gathering, King Bard of Dale sends heralds and messengers out across Wilderland, who proclaim the king’s words:

And so, Free Peoples of the North, gather up your courage and bring it to me. I have plans for the North such as you will scarce believe, but I need your strength to turn plan to deed. In return for playing your part in our rebirth, I will pay well in gold, land and the satisfaction of knowing you lead your people from the shadows into a brighter future.

This new age of Wilderland is a fragile thing. 2941 was a year of great triumph – the orcs were scattered, the Dragon slain, the Necromancer banished – but the Shadow still lies on Middle-earth. All the good that was done can be undone, all that joy can be turned to sorrow and ash, unless heroes arise to defend the Free Peoples and safeguard this fragile dawn.

The year is 2946.

Feel free to bounce character concepts around in this forum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R3 Adventures in Middle Earth - Wilderland 4 years 1 month ago #4789

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
What classes and races are allowed?

R3 Adventures in Middle Earth - Wilderland 4 years 1 month ago #4790

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
AIME is Cubicle 7's adaptation of the One Ring ish to 5e. Forget all the typical stuff regarding classes and races from 5e. I'll speak to you next week about getting hold of the PDF's. If you do have the PDFs then no, there are no restrictions. You will need Adventures in Middle Earth - Players Handbook.

R3 Adventures in Middle Earth - Wilderland 4 years 1 month ago #4791

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
Is there still spaces for this game? (If so id like too sign up)
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Candi.

R3 Adventures in Middle Earth - Wilderland 4 years 1 month ago #4792

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
Sorry we are full at 5 now.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds