Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 2 years 6 months ago #5592

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
i'm happy you to carry on mike. I'll let you and the players decide if you want to. cheers for the offer.

if anyone wants/needs i could email a photo of the sheets or whatsapp it etc.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 2 years 6 months ago #5593

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
I'll take good care of your baby. :p

Did that sound creepy? It wasn't meant to sound creepy. :D

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 2 years 6 months ago #5594

• Sarge
Thanks for the offer Mike, but wouldn’t that mean you couldn’t continue playing when Mel returns (as you’d have to read the scenario?)

As much as I’m invested in the game and would love to continue, it seems more appropriate (to me) for you to run an alternate game and for Mel to resume in another rotation.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 2 years 6 months ago #5595

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
I strongly dispute the assertion that a person cannot play a scenario they have read, but that's by-the-by. :p

I can start Splinters of Faith (It Started with a Chicken) converted to D&D5e, if everyone wants to prep 1st level characters for Thursday night. I'll likely bump you to lvl 2 within the first session, so plan for rapid advancement.

EDIT: in fact, just make a lvl 2 character, to save time on the night.

SoF is a series of 10 relatively short modules, in which you visit many temples to reforge and bless a powerful artifact required to vanquish a great evil. Very modular. I anticipate completing two parts within the remaining weeks of R3, unless Mel is able to return sooner than anticipated. :)
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by mikeawmids.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 2 years 6 months ago #5597

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
MellyMel wrote:
i'm happy you to carry on mike. I'll let you and the players decide if you want to. cheers for the offer.

if anyone wants/needs i could email a photo of the sheets or whatsapp it etc.

well you can now that Mr Zuckerberg and co have sorted their shit out! lol.

sounds like the vote is for something else...
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 2 years 6 months ago #5598

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
Gek Crazyhand Halfling Fighter level 2

They helped the elf ranger, into the temple. His blood streaming from shattered knees. The priest quickly tended to the elf whilst his companions handed over the coins for the healing and explained…

“Well it was like this. We were looking for a good rogue to help out with a bit of… err you know err… facilitating… and we saw this halfling in the tavern, he was doing some sort of writing. All we did was ask him if he wanted to join… and you should have seen it… right off the handle he flew… after we asked him, accused us of racist behaviour and stereotyping, we only asked him if he was sure… then the Halfing said…

“So let me get this straight… You want me to creep down the corridor… open the door with a pick… creep inside sneak past the ogre, steal the goblet, sneak back, lock the door, creep back down the corridor, and then give you the goblet… that it?”

We agreed that was it and then he said..

“Well you can **ss off you pointy eared gimp! You ff’ing crawl down the corridor after I break both yer knee caps with the goddam pick, and kick the damn door open, stuff yuz remains into the Ogre while I teks the goblet and goes back to the bar… Goddam pointy ears thinking every halfling yer meet is a goddam thief”

Then he picks up this poker from the fire and smashes poor old Eldrin’s knees. And he didn’t even use a pick!

The priest listened and then sighed before he turned and quietly advised that, as halflings went, when Gek Crazyhand was doing his colouring he was best left alone…
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds