Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 7 months 2 weeks ago #5599

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Eldrin. High Elf. Ranger.

Eldrin rubbed his crocked knees. “That shagging Halfling. I’ll never listen to him again. Trust me he said. All we need do is pursuade the rogue to sneak by the ogre and lift the goblet for us he said. It’ll be a doodle he said. Look at my poor knees!” Eldrin cast a stern sideways glance at Gek. Gek, having delivered Eldrin to the priest to be patched up, was now engaged in failing to charm the knickers off the good-looking temple attendant. As usual, Gek maintains the firm belief he’s a real smooth-talking b#st@^d who can talk anybody into anything. “Look at my knees you useless git!!”
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Garuda.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 7 months 2 weeks ago #5600

• mikeawmids
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
Awesome. This I can work with. :)

Having done all he can to heal Eldrin's crocked knees, the priest addresses the mismatched pair of malcontents before him.

"You two have an adventuresome look about you," he says,"Ordinarily, the cost of knitting broken bones would run to several hundred gold pieces. Don't give me that look, it all goes toward a good cause.
"However, it just so happens that a young acolyte of our order must soon travel to the village of Lessef. The priest there is old and it's only a matter of time before he returns to Freya's bosom. The trek will be perilous and I would feel better if young Sarnau had a few strong swords to watch his back. If you were to undertake this quest, I would happily discharge your debt to the church."
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by mikeawmids.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 7 months 2 weeks ago #5601

• Sarge
I’ll be playing a Svirfneblin Rogue

More details to follow…
Last Edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by Sarge.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 7 months 1 week ago #5605

• Sarge
A picture paints a thousand words they say, so meet Shadrack, your friendly neighborhood Deep Gnome!

Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Sarge.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 7 months 1 week ago #5608

• Inept
  • Elite Member
All
apologies, I am away for a couple of days and wont be able to inflict Gek upon you, or find out what happended to in the barrow... clearly Gek will happily slice anyhing that moves, and kneecap the elf again if necessary.
see you next week.
Love the deep gnome art work, almost forget hes a gnome!
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Inept.

Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden 7 months 5 days ago #5613

• mikeawmids
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
Trudy just got in from work, she feels like crap and has asked me to stay in tonight to look after Grayson while she curls up to die in a corner. Apologies for shirt notice, but not gonna' be around tonight. :(
Last Edit: 7 months 5 days ago by mikeawmids.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds