Princes of the Apocalypse 3 years 2 months ago #1561

• Val
  • Tenth Level
System: DnD 5th Ed.
Ref: Doug
Character lvls: 1st
New characters: Yes
Number of Players: 6

This game is full. Players are Matt, Adam, AndyB, Tony, Steve and Bane.

A terrible evil has been unleashed on an unsuspecting world.
A group of unlikely heroes stumble onto a hidden plot with cultists and an ancient evil arising from the blackest depths of history.

You are those heroes and your decisions will shape the future of your world.

Can everyone listed above please confirm your spot over the coming days and we will do character generation on 1st night but you are welcome to generate a character ahead of time if you prefer. Please post your character choice below if pre generating. Use the 4 keep 3 rule or standard array if you prefer.
The topic has been locked.

Princes of the Apocalypse 3 years 2 months ago #1564

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
Adam confirming his place :) im gonna go barbarian for a change :)
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by TheRanger.

Princes of the Apocalypse 3 years 2 months ago #1565

• Val
  • Tenth Level
Welcome mate. Barbarian it is.

Princes of the Apocalypse 3 years 2 months ago #1578

• Steboacha
  • Heroic Character
Just to confirm that I'll be playing this rotation. I'm not sure what character I'm gonna play though.
See you Thursday.

Princes of the Apocalypse 3 years 2 months ago #1579

• Inept
  • Elite Member
Boldar Smithson – Warrior of the old code (Paladin)

Boldar closed his eyes from the blood pooling in the battlefield. It was over.

The men who raided the village were dead.

His few remaining companions looked at him with a kind of awe and fear, he could feel their gaze. His heroics had saved them, they all knew it, his sheer power and determination. The village was safe and the slain avenged.

Opening his eyes, he focused on the dirt beneath him, now red with the blood of his enemies. Bracing himself to move, he stopped, as a glint of metal drew his attention. His broach, given to him by his mother, had fallen into the mud and seemed to absorb the spilled blood. Absently reaching down Boldar didn’t see the change. His fingers curled round the broach, only to feel the sudden warmth and, when he looked at the broach again, he noted it had turned blood red. The motif on the broach now prominent as if engorged. The raised fist wielding a scythe seemed to shout to him, promising power and revenge tempered with justice, if only he accept.

“What of the others?” it seemed to ask, “Shall they live whilst the more deserving die? Shall the aggressors survive and wax powerful whilst the just falter and stumble? Shall the goals of those who slew your mother prevail?”

Boldar’s soul answered a single word… No.

"Revenge, justice, liberty. Simply accept the need and embrace the power."

The choice was easy. They would all pay. Those standing against him would fail.

He rose, looped a leather string about the broach that was dripping with the life blood of his enemies and lifted his sword. Dangling the broach before his eyes, his promise made, he began to lift it over his head…

“Boldar, the blood?” a concerned comrade sought to prevent him placing the soiled item around his neck.

“The blood of my enemies is not to be feared, theirs purifies that of those we lost, I shall wear the emblem to remind me.”

And so Boldar Blood was born, in the midst of battle, a local legend, soon to become the bane of oppressors everywhere.
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.

Princes of the Apocalypse 3 years 1 month ago #1585

• matt486
  • Tenth Level
I'm in, and I'm thinking Gnome Druid for this one!
  • Page:
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds