Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: We are thieves!

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1801

• moc
  • Elite Member
OK Adam you are in. Place 3 taken. Adam think of a back story for. Your rogue. The story will be in an urban setting. Will roll up characters on the night. I will be rewarding write ups when we start.
The topic has been locked.

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1803

• moc
  • Elite Member
Adam Mike victor Morgan... Four slots filled.. One more player then we are full

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1804

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
My name is Dorian Aventus and I am a cursed man.

From a young age i was taught how to pick pockets and pilfer items that did not belong to me to survive. During my teenage years i was conscripted into a guild of thieves and did much work for them. earning what money i could fencing items i had stolen and taken from others. i was good at this job and was looked after well within the guild.

But all that changed one day. during a supposedly easy job of taking a statue from a wealthy mans house i was attacked by what i thought was his hounds but they were not. the wealthy man i was sent to plunder turned out to be a beast. he left me for dead but i refused to die. Now the beasts blood runs through my veins and i am not in control of it. My guild has turned its back on me after i lost control of it and slaughtered many members of the guild. But instead of putting me down like the dog I was, they exiled me. Now I wonder the land i search of a cure for myself in hopes that i may one day return to my guild, my family and make proper amends.

I only hope I can find a cure that can rid of of this curse. I have been on the road for many years to no avail. I have been chased out of towns and cities and am unwelcome in most parts of the world. as such i do not trust easily and do not stay in one place to long incase the beast rises from me and hurts more innocent people.

My name is Dorian Aventus and this is my Story.........

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1805

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
Sign me up please!

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1806

• moc
  • Elite Member
Great to have you Andy and we are full...

Andy think of a back story for your rogue.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds