• Page:

TOPIC: We are thieves!

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1794

• moc
  • Elite Member
Gm : me
Players : 5.. One reserved for victor
Rules : 5e

This is a game for 5 people...rule 1 at level 1.. You have to start as a rogue.... Will be an urban environment.. Lots of robbing capers...
The topic has been locked.

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1795

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Since I am out of Stew's Cthulhu game, please log my interest in this game instead. Thanks. :D

This is for rotation one (January), right??
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by mikeawmids.

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1797

• moc
  • Elite Member
Yes rotation 1 January. #place 2 mikemids is yours

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1798

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
I don't know anything about the world this game will take place in yet, but how does this fit?

Kellen
Level 1 Human Rogue (who will hopefully be multi-classing into Rogue/Bard at earliest opportunity)

A renowned actor at the city’s Grand Theater, William [Bill] Kellen has performed many famous roles in some of the era’s most infamous plays. He is most renowned for his portrayal of the title character in the play 'The Murder Hobo'. A refined and cultured fellow, Kellen’s love for the arts was rivaled only by his love of beautiful women; specifically, beautiful women married to wealthy but inattentive men. One such woman was Anjolie, trophy wife to Captain Britt of the City Watch. Unfortunately, Captain Britt became aware of their torrid love affair after one of his men spotted the two lovers together. Consumed by rage, Captain Britt strangled his young wife and arranged for her body to be found within Kellen’s dressing room at the theater. Fortunately, one of the carpenters working on a new set witnessed the set-up and warned Kellen, allowing him to flee before the Captain’s men could apprehend him. Framed for the murder and relentlessly hunted by the City Watch, Kellen’s bright career in the spotlight came to an abrupt and unsatisfactory end, forcing him into the shadows, where he turned his not inconsiderable talents of stagecraft to the purpose of ruining his murderous quarry. To that end, he has fallen in with a bunch of scoundrels, who – for various reasons – also find themselves on the wrong side of the law.
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by mikeawmids.

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1799

• moc
  • Elite Member
Sounds good character... Like the background very much.

You will be told on the night, what you need to know.

We are thieves! 7 years 3 months ago #1800

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
I would like to play this game aswell if permitted :)
  • Page:
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds