R3: D&D 5e - The Book of the Dead 6 years 11 months ago #2081

• Val
  • Heroic Character
System: D&D 5e
Ref: Val
Level: 1
New Characters: Yes
Number of players: 6

In the land of Aegypt all is not well. Your queen Bintanath has ruled for the last 100 years and looks about 18 years old. She rules with absolute power and terror and those who displease her or break any of her many rules find themselves building pyramids or worse...

You have displeased your queen and have been imprisoned for the last 2 years building a pyramid. Now however you have a chance to win your freedom. Queen Bintanath has decreed that as part of her centennial celebrations she will allow some teams of prisoners to run the Gauntlet. Those who can find the 5 gems hidden in the Gauntlet and fit them together to form the hand of the Lich will win their freedom.
The topic has been locked.

R3: D&D 5e - The Book of the Dead 6 years 11 months ago #2082

• Val
  • Heroic Character
I have reserved spaces for Tony and AndyB. That leaves 4 spaces.

R3: D&D 5e - The Book of the Dead 6 years 11 months ago #2083

• Steboacha
  • Heroic Character
I would like to join too if that's ok B)
You're on the other side of the rabbit hole. Now it's time to die.

R3: D&D 5e - The Book of the Dead 6 years 11 months ago #2084

• Val
  • Heroic Character
You're in. We will do character generation tonight.

R3: D&D 5e - The Book of the Dead 6 years 11 months ago #2086

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
Good man Doug.

love the start...

think I'll go with my rogue.. if you are ok with that. I will alter the level accordingly.
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.

R3: D&D 5e - The Book of the Dead 6 years 11 months ago #2089

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
I harbour a secret. No, not the dodgy path, and certainly not my means of employment within that path… but something else. I try to keep my dealings with others to a minimum, a few that I trust, some with my secret and others with my various alter egos. I try to blend in, easy to do as a slave, no one pays us much attention, I try to keep dirty, very dirty, and covered as much as possible.

Why I hear you ask… it all seems very complex. The truth is that I am, what people seem to fear the most. I am of the long lived, and my pale skin, white hair, and lilac eyes mark me for what I am… a drow. A fallen elf. One of the outcast. And because of this I am feared and enslaved by hypocrites supporting the queen. So I conceal myself under dark clothes and heavy cloak, and walk with a hood drawn where possible, uncomfortable yes, but necessary.

I always tried to stick to colder climates and so that my clothing isn’t conspicuous, but here, that isn't possible, and I have to rely on other things. I have learned to be a shadow among men. I use make up and herbs to change my complexion, and try to pass as one of my close kin, and mostly it works. I haven’t had to kill anyone in some time, safer to do that than to risk being persecuted.

Ahh, killing people…, you flinch? I do kill people, not out of choice, but out of necessity. I am very good at it.

So how good am I, well, you could judge for yourself, and suffer the consequence, or you could take my word for it, the choice is yours.

I have been called many things, Kage (the shadow) to those who see the results of my work, Dealer to those who trade in blood with me, and Daan to those whom I trust to conduct my business. You may call me whatever you like, providing you mean no offence and deal with me honestly. You will have the same from me I assure you, you have my word... You also have my word that those who placed me in this hell hole will suffer, they will feel the pain of every lash I bore, and torment of every hour spent under that baking sun.

I say again you have my word, and why is that so important. Well, I tell you, my word is the word of an assassin…
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.
  • Page:
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds