Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R4: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express

R4: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 1 month 3 weeks ago #2661

• Sarge
Rotation number: Rotation 4 2018
Referee name: Sarge
Game system: Call of Cthulhu 7th (1920's classic era)
Scenario Name: Horror on the Orient Express
Character Levels: n/a
New Characters: Yes
No. of players: 5

As per 'Seeing if there is still interest...' thread, the following players have be assigned to this rotation: Val, Moc, Stew, Andy B, MellyMel

Should any of these players choose to not to participate I will open up the space.

Players will need to create 2 characters, to allow for continuity of play should anything untoward happen to them. Character creation can be on the first night, but happy for players to create their characters beforehand. I am going to be quite strict however in that I don't want character creation on the first night to take more than one hour. Please be happy with your character, as there won't be an opportunity to change it once we start playing.
Last Edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by Sarge.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R4: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 1 month 2 weeks ago #2690

• Andy Boyne
  • Tenth Level
Thanks Sarge. My first character will be Father Donald Murtagh. More details to follow.....

R4: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 1 month 1 week ago #2711

• Sarge
mikeawmids wrote:
I will say that It's not unreasonable of me to expect a reasonable attendance rate during the rotation, otherwise you are just taking up a space that could have gone to someone else. If I deem your attendance rate to be unacceptable, you'll forfeit your place in future rotations of this campaign.

I'd also like to echo Mike's expectations in respect of Horror on the Orient Express. I will have quite an investment, in both time and money, in this campaign. I don't think it unreasonable therefore to expect a firm commitment throughout this and future rotations in return. If it isn't working for a player for some reason, then we will have to have the discussion about that player leaving the game. This is for everyone's enjoyment, both players and referee.
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds