R3 : The Final Frontier 6 years 1 month ago #2865

• andrewstatham99
  • New Character!
Welcome aboard stand by to energize
The topic has been locked.

R3 : The Final Frontier 6 years 1 month ago #2867

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
I am interested in playing this if there is space :)

R3 : The Final Frontier 5 years 11 months ago #2967

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Junior Ship’s Security Officer’s Log / Stardate 03-05-18

Today, I was assigned to my position as junior ship’s security officer aboard the USS Hawking. This is a great opportunity for me to bring honour to the moon of Klingo! Although I was raised on a Federation planet by old movie enthusiasts, I hope to one day walk upon the arid grey dustplains of my clan’s lost homemoon.

I had just finished my first shift and was enjoying a well-earned bowl of space sushi, when I was approached by the other three members of my new squad. Jockk-san and Zimmerman-san are both frail, pink humanoids, while Dinor-san is a Betazoid. None of my new team mates look like warriors, but Zimmerman-san told me of his many battle against the Germ, a terrifying race of tiny monsters that devour their foes from within! That is not an honourable way to fight!

Before I could offer Zimmerman-san any strategic advice for his next skirmish against the Germ, we were summoned to the bridge. Sensors had detected an unresponsive Vulcan ship trapped in the decaying orbit of an uninhabited planet. Captain Trezek-san ordered an away team to investigate. I immediately volunteered. Zimmerman-san exhibited a shameful reluctance to accompany the rest of the squad into battle. He claimed that he feared travelling by shuttle, but I suspect his long war against the Germ has left him traumatised. I will have to keep an eye on him in case his jittery nature jeopardises our mission. Jockk-san piloted the shuttle over to the derelict vessel.

We all donned our EV suits and entered the silent wreck. Zimmerman-san was able to access the Vulcan systems and restore power and atmosphere to the ship. He also discovered that we were aboard a prison ship transporting over 200 Vulcan miscreants to a classified location. The crew had been dead for hundreds of years, but the life signs from the prisoners were still strong. They were still fast asleep inside their stasis pods. Trust a Vulcan to let their criminals enjoy a lovely, long nap! None of these pointy eared space elves would last a year in a Klingon prison mine! Unfortunately, our presence was detected by the ship’s sensors and several automated defence systems activated and opened fire. Jockk-san and Dinor-san proved handy with their phasers and slagged the turrets, while Zimmerman-san ran away to hide in the control room. Jockk-san piloted the prison ship into open space and Hawking extended its warp bubble to enclose the other vessel.

Captain Trezek-san alerted the Federation to our discovery and the Hawking was redirected to a civilian station to deliver the prisoners to a Vulcan representative. We were also ordered to secure some spare dilithyium crystals for the warp drive, since some fool forgot to check that we had any before leaving Earth. Zimmerman-san made enquiries and we were directed to a Ferrengi bar near the cargo bay. The owner was not prepared to trade for the crystal in his possession, but he was prepared to wager it in a game of Dabo. Klingons do not play games, so Zimmerman-san stepped up to the table and placed his credits on gold. Zimmerman-san won ten consecutive games and won the crystal, but when the Ferrengi went to fetch our prize, he reported the crystal had been stolen. Suspecting trickery, I inspected the crime scene and found the safe open and empty. The Ferrengi accused us of stealing the crystal and his goons made to seize Dinor-san. Phasers were drawn and shots fired. Our Starfleet training served us well and we soon incapacitated the ruffians. After pulling on his foolishly large ears, the Ferrengi lead us to where he had hidden the crystal.
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by mikeawmids.

R3 : The Final Frontier 5 years 11 months ago #2968

• andrewstatham99
  • New Character!
Captain's Log supplemental

Click click tut click tut click click tut tut click tut click click tut tut click tut click click tut tut click tut click click tut tut tut tut click tut eggs

R3 : The Final Frontier 5 years 11 months ago #2971

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Just to check: GM absent tomorrow night, Sant is running a one-shot for D&D5 and providing characters? Correct?
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds