Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R5 - The Book of a Thousand Sorrows

R5 - The Book of a Thousand Sorrows 6 years 2 months ago #2749

• Viggi
  • Heroic Character
Rotation number: Rotation 5 (16/08/18 > 11/10/18)
Referee name: Viggi
Game system: Pathfinder Plus(using the Spheres of Power/Sphere of Might books instead of core classes/magic)
Scenario Name: The Book of a Thousand Sorrows
Character Levels: 1
New Characters: Yes
Character Generation: Week one
No. of players: 4/5

This will be set in Deesa, a world I have had knocking about in my head for ages and decided I should do something with. So yes we are talking new world, new magic system and hopefully more interesting and varied combat.

Some sites that may help:
sites.google.com/site/worldofdeesa/
There is nothing but a framework there at the moment, but I will start adding to this site whatever happens with the game.
spheresofpower.wikidot.com/spheres-of-might
spheresofpower.wikidot.com/

Rather than expect folk to read/buy/enthuse over the spheres book we would take a guided character generation, describe how you would like your character to fight, cast etc and build it together.
The race choices:
Human
Gaan (Half Giants)
Hursa (Dwarf(ish)
Ork

Denizens of the City States of Humaniti, or not...

The Emergence was an ending and a beginning, a chaotic exodus from the four worlds and the invasion of Deesa. The Reptils and their thousand Gods did not invite the peoples, did not open the Way as others had, they faced a desperate arrival with the worst horrors of all the Worlds on our heels.
The Axora.
They followed the peoples to Deesa, pursuing them across time and reality at the head of their monstrous creations, horrors only Gods could imagine.
They polluted Deesa with their horror, destroyed most of the Reptil Gods, one of the Faen Twin Gods, Arcanum the Creator of the Automatons and so badly injured our other Gods they still slumber, including Humanis, creator of the Humanti family, protector of the Sovereign Cities, Master of us all. Such was the cost of destroying the pursuing Axora, we fight, hunt and destroy their creations still.
Thus, we can never let our guard down, the Axora could yet return, once open, the Way is never fully closed. We can never relax or look away. Even in our hearts we must beware, for in that space the horror can thrive.
And return.

Introduction to The Book of Emergence by Juulum a Geruum, 23rd Majister of the Library of Humanis, Citadel.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Viggi.
The topic has been locked.

R5 - The Book of a Thousand Sorrows 6 years 1 month ago #2847

• Viggi
  • Heroic Character
Mike, I would like to change the game I am running in this rotation:

Rotation number: Rotation 5 (16/08/18 > 11/10/18)
Referee name: Viggi
Game system: Pathfinder 2nd Edition
Scenario Name: TBA
Character Levels: 1
New Characters: Yes
Character Generation: Week one
No. of players: 4/5

This will be out by then and there will be adventures to play so I fancy giving it a run out. I'll return to Disa another time

R5 - The Book of a Thousand Sorrows 6 years 1 month ago #2848

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Done. You can edit your first post in this thread to change title and game info.

Shame I am running Runelords, I would like to play Pathfinder v2.

The playtest campaign is called The Doomsday Countdown, I think.
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by mikeawmids.

R5 - The Book of a Thousand Sorrows 6 years 1 month ago #2849

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
I'm in Mike's game so I can't join you in this one. Shame. Wish I could though. The Pathfinder 2 stuff is coming out for free on 2nd August on pdf. IF you want actual books you have to pay.

R5 - The Book of a Thousand Sorrows 5 years 10 months ago #3005

• Viggi
  • Heroic Character
Sorry, will not be able to run this at the club, thinking of running it online, anybody interested in taking part on line im me. Otherwise remove this from the rotation. Cheers.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds