• Page:

TOPIC: R2 fate and fortune.

R2 fate and fortune. 5 years 2 months ago #3596

• moc
  • Elite Member
Game 5e
Players 6
Level starting : 3
Rules of the game: Rosses first attempt at being GM . So some things maybe wrong at the time, but can be sorted out later at our leisure.
GM rules are law. If that bothers you please don't apply to play.
Back story:
Your young initiates looking to join a guild. You will need need a reason why you want to join the guild. Maybe you have a relative kidnapped,maybe you are a warlock and your patron needs something done. You will be in many different environments. Maybe a few islands off the coast.

All characters need to be checked before starting. Any epic game play will be richly rewarded !
The topic has been locked.

R2 fate and fortune. 5 years 2 months ago #3597

• moc
  • Elite Member
I wish to sign up to Ross's game. Fighter I think.

R2 fate and fortune. 5 years 2 months ago #3598

• Sarge
Why isn't Ross signed up to the website and posting this up himself?

R2 fate and fortune. 5 years 2 months ago #3599

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
I am i was away as i was discussing proposing the game. Im going to put details up shortly =P

R2 fate and fortune. 5 years 2 months ago #3600

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
Game:
5e

Players:

Rules of the game:
My 1st stab at DMing so be gentle, general rules apply as in 5e format. I will be law so if something pushing boundary's of rule breaking but its epic, i may just allow it and vice versa. Im looking to just have some fun. I don't want someone policing me into a 1 dimensional game, wanna try flirt with it a bit.

Character Bio:
This will be very important as i will look to inport your characters story into the main story, Ive made several plots for you to adventure on so the only restrictions here will be Your dice and your decisions. Dont worry im not looking for a epic story (i welcome it if you wanna bring one), im just looking for something to bring you and your character into the limelight for your turn in development spot light.

Back Story:
Your young initiates looking to join a guild. You will need need a reason why you want to join the guild. Maybe you have a relative kidnapped,maybe you are a warlock and your patron needs something done. You will be in many different environments. Maybe a few islands off the coast. A Guild has some of the most powerful and heroic beings in the land its like joining a hero club and its very rewarding.Your alignment will not matter your guild may be ran by an Lawful Evil character but your missions are your own this will not effect the overall story or your characters unless you want it to. This will just offer you a different line of work for example on a bounty mission you may just wish to kill instead of capture.

Character Creation:
If its in 5e its good for me, please note when your doing your characters please use point buy (25) for your stats, remember when making your characters its very normal to come across other beings from different alignments to you so for example( You roll a paladin that smites evil upon seeing it, You'll find ya self dead before you leave the city). The main reasoning for this is BALANCE is key, No side can prevail without the other without swaying into chaos.

Final note:
Big Boy / Girl rules apply, i just wanna have fun and make an epic story with the players. If i do something thats breaking or if you do i hope we can call each other on it correct it and move past it. I want the story to be constantly moving forward and enjoying every second of it.

Thanks again see ya in the game =P
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Candi.

R2 fate and fortune. 5 years 2 months ago #3602

• moc
  • Elite Member
Sign me up. A rogue dwarf
  • Page:
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds