The amended Deity's list

Amended deities?

There are only five gods in this setting:

Kyrah - goddess of music
Mytros - goddess of the dawn
Pythor - god of battle
Vallus - goddess of wisdom
Volkan - god of the forge
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The topic has been locked.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5099

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Well, I'm back from my jollies and looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night.

Ted - you definately have a place at the table :)

If you've managed to find time to peruse the player's guide, or even just glanced at the primer, you'll have a basic idea of the flavour for this setting. This world (Thylea) is inspired by the myths of Ancient Greece. As such the equipment, armour and weapons have the flavour of the ancient world. So for example if you're wearing heavy armour - it's not plate or mail; it's bronze chest plate and grieves; a shortsword is a xiphos and round shields and javelins are common warrior weapons (think hoplites). New fangled contraptions such as crossbows don't exist.

Thylea has its own history and culture and whether you're native born or an outsider washed up on her shores, you're part of that culture. Please bear this ancient age in mind when creating and outfitting your character. You're about to forge a path to become heroes.

Hopefully some of you have completed or at least started character creation. We can finalise characters and backgrounds (there's some nice background options intrinsic to the setting) before we begin but I hope not to spend too much time on that so we can crack on.

Apologies but I don't think I have any blank character sheets to bring and currently have no access to a printer. Can you make sure you bring a sheet or electronic media or whatever you wish to use with you please. Ta.

See you tomorrow.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Can everybody please remember to bring their own dice and pencils (and whatever else you think you might need). I want everybody to be safe please. I don't want folk to share stuff (books, dice etc). I'd like us to sit sensibly - spread comfortably around the table, but not to the point we need to shout to each other. If you want to wear a mask or a hazmat outfit or a gimp suit or whatever you're welcome to do so. I won't be using miniatures; so good old fashioned theatre-of-the-mind roleplay will be the order of the day; just as it was when I started playing D&D back in depths of time.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Garuda.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5100

• moc
  • Elite Member
Derek the Demi god !

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5101

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
moc wrote:
Derek the Demi god !

Yup. There's a demi-god background available!!!! :)

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 8 months ago #5102

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
There's a Storm Comming, Look Busy!
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds