Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 7 months ago #5103

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Garuda wrote:

Apologies but I don't think I have any blank character sheets to bring and currently have no access to a printer. Can you make sure you bring a sheet or electronic media or whatever you wish to use with you please. Ta.

If Mike is coming there are a pile of 5e character sheets in the club library I donated a while back. Still on the thread even if not in the game so it popped up :)
The topic has been locked.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 7 months ago #5104

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Yeah, I'm not bringing the club library on a weekly basis and am actively seeking someone to take it off my hands.
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by mikeawmids.

R5. Odyssey of the Dragonlords 3 years 7 months ago #5110

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
Meet - Roht Morningstar!
Age - ??
Class - Warlock
Race - Aasimir
Apperance - Golden Blonde hair that defies gravity with an anime style, He has a slight aura you wouldnt notice unless light hits him a certain way. Well Dressed and good looking but for somereason his charms arnt working on the ladies... "Ohhh my i but ive seen this work for other humans... I mean for other gentlemen."

Short Back Story - Tasked too retrive a lightning bolt destroying the hill tops and killing many villagers or wannabe heros, Roht was tricked too leave his position and retrieve the Bolt which has burnt his wings preventing him from ascending back too his position, Left umable too return home and lightning bolt in hand he heard the Unhuman whispers in his head "Stormheald".
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds