Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R1 2020 Was Blades in the Dark, now D&D5e

R1 2020 Was Blades in the Dark, now D&D5e 2 years 11 months ago #5287

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.

Blades in the Dark is a tabletop role-playing game about a crew of daring scoundrels seeking their fortunes on the haunted streets of an industrial-fantasy city. There are heists, chases, occult mysteries, dangerous bargains, bloody skirmishes, and, above all, riches to be had — if you’re bold enough to seize them.

You and your fledgling crew must thrive amidst the threats of rival gangs, powerful noble families, vengeful ghosts, the Bluecoats of the city watch, and the siren song of your scoundrel’s own vices. Will you rise to power in the criminal underworld? What are you willing to do to get to the top?

System: Forged in the Dark
Ref: mikeawmids
# of Players: 3 (+ my brother, who I have finally roped into giving this RPG lark a bash)

No campaign overview here as the narrative is determined by the characters you play and the choices you make. Perhaps you are a group of shadowy assassins killing in cold blood for hard coin. Maybe you are a gang of swaggering bravos extorting small businesses for protection money. You might even be cultists acting on the unfathomable whims of your dark deity.

You can find more info about the system here: bladesinthedark.com/greetings-scoundrel

... or see the cast of OutsideXbox/OutsideXtra playing the game here: m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoid6oOAGqMfUBhX62lurFKfEMBTpRFZB
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by mikeawmids.
The topic has been locked.

R1 2020 Blades in the Dark 2 years 11 months ago #5288

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
I was interested in this when you were going to do it before. I'm just finding out the status of my current Thursday game before knowing If i'll be back but if so might be interested in this.

R1 2020 Blades in the Dark 2 years 11 months ago #5295

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
rhodsey wrote:
I was interested in this when you were going to do it before. I'm just finding out the status of my current Thursday game before knowing If i'll be back but if so might be interested in this.

Sorry looks like my online thursday game is still going to run a bit to wrap up so I'll be back to the club after that.

R1 2020 Blades in the Dark 2 years 11 months ago #5296

• mikeawmids
Thanks for the heads up. If there's not enough interest for BitD at this time, I'll table it for a future rotation.

R1 2020 Blades in the Dark 2 years 11 months ago #5297

• Tom
  • Tenth Level
Hi Mike

I'd be up for giving something new try if you're still running?

R1 2020 Blades in the Dark 2 years 11 months ago #5298

• mikeawmids
I am if we get the numbers. :D
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds