Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R3 Gemport

R3 Gemport 2 years 9 months ago #5452

• moc
  • Elite Member
Gemport
5 players: Adam player 1
5e
Starting level 1 but next week you will be level 3.

You have been travelling for a few weeks. You have stopped at the city called Gem port. The pub the Hogs delight. Is cheap but comfortable. You are all by the fire and you all notice a note board and on it. Is a colourful poster looking for adventures. For the bay of terror! It says that skeletons have been found on the south isles. Which are about five miles from here. It offers large riches and a reasonable reward. You are to meet at 8 bells in this pub.

Gem port is the most northern port there is. It was founded when a silver mine was found and set up. Other rmines were found and opened. How ever horrors started to appear. The rich start was soon a draw from adventurous types. Each new mine open would need hardened warrior with magic and might to keep the mines open.
There is a rumour that a vapolour mine has been found and is being harvested.

The man who sits under the poster looks surly and bored. He has paperwork in front of him. Eight bells ring. He stands and asks Bay of terror ?

Belpar wears warriors armour.

He shows you paperwork as your work schedule. It lets you take any property from any pirates or vessels of terror. It offers you 1 gp per skeleton. You are tasked to clear out the skeleton pirate crafts who terrorise the seaways. You are then asked to return to this pub. Something else is strange. The agent wants you to bring the skulls back as proof of kills.

You are now signed up to the quest to go and raid South Island. You look back at the fire and take a tug on your pipe.

I will allow most source ???? books. No guns this isn’t Texas. Main rules Are
:Everyone to have their turn and have fun
: Rule of cool not Raw.
: GM will listen to points of view, but has last word.

This is a undead heavy adventure. Role play is also a part of this. You will need Toughs , Rascals and pretty’s.
The topic has been locked.

R3 Gemport 2 years 9 months ago #5453

• moc
  • Elite Member
Ted , Adam and Ross have expressed interest they have a temporary place for 24 hours. If they don’t sign up the place goes open.

R3 Gemport 2 years 9 months ago #5454

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
Im in rubber duck

R3 Gemport 2 years 9 months ago #5455

• moc
  • Elite Member
Not seen that class before. But if we have a bath based adventure you will be king ???? lol

R3 Gemport 2 years 9 months ago #5461

• E.Hadlington
  • New Character!
Hi Dave, as you text earlier, i can confirm that i will be joining your game and morgan has asked me to confirm on his behalf as well. not had any thoughts yet on characters, i'll think about it when i get back from holiday, Ted

R3 Gemport 2 years 9 months ago #5464

• moc
  • Elite Member
Ok ted and Morgan you are in
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds