Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tatters of the King was Berlin -The Wicked City

Tatters of the King was Berlin -The Wicked City 2 years 1 month ago #5858

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
An alien is and an artist will be a perfect fit B)
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The topic has been locked.

Tatters of the King was Berlin -The Wicked City 2 years 3 weeks ago #5860

• Sarge
I’ve created my character.

He’s an Alienist based in London and is named Barnabas Piper

Tatters of the King was Berlin -The Wicked City 2 years 3 weeks ago #5863

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
Dr Walter Clancy. Ex army. Served in Egypt during WWI. Has an amateur interest in Egyptology and Occultism. Physically fit and still plays rugby to a good level. Based at a large London hospital where he is researching diseases of the Blood. Parents lost on the Titanic disaster. Has a twin sister Winfred. Somewhat shy around the ladies, but not afraid to stand up to a bully. Lapsed Catholic.

Tatters of the King was Berlin -The Wicked City 2 years 3 weeks ago #5864

• JIm
  • Heroic Character
Jacob Smythe-Blossett

Born 1878

Grew up affluent in the country, his father was in industry and his mother was an artist and theosophist. Lived in relatively peace until his father squandered the family fortune after being plagued by gambling debts. An avid dreamer as a child and a talented artist in his own right having been schooled by his mother, Jacob would often paint religious scenes and scenes from his own imagination. Moved to London at the turn of the century with his mother and two sisters once his father committed suicide. As a young man in London with money Jacob, much like his father, became a gambler himself and took up drinking to cope (as well as laudanum). Fascinated by the spiritism movement of the early 20th century, Jacob would often be found at seances, eventually falling into the Crowley set (although never formally introduced). Worked as a war artist and was deeply affected by the horrors of war - his current work is all based on his grisly memories. On returning to London and disillusioned by any thought of a life after death distanced himself from any of his old occult brethren. Makes his living now as an artist, painting for his well to do friends in and around Bloomsbury and Hampstead.

Character traits: Quiet, Neurotic, Troubled, gifted.

Tatters of the King was Berlin -The Wicked City 2 years 3 weeks ago #5865

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
I'll get there early (7:30 or can do earlier if people around) and roll/create character then since not sure what I'm doing and I like to let the dice help me decide :)

Tatters of the King was Berlin -The Wicked City 2 years 3 weeks ago #5866

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
If you fancy it the Dhole's house has a good online character editor and it is quite straightforward.
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds