Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R4 Runewild

R4 Runewild 1 week 6 days ago #7167

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Rotation Number: 4 2024
Ref Name: mikeawmids
Game System: D&d 5
Scenario Name: Runewild
New characters: Yes
No. of Players: 5 max
Players: Kaltek, Ted, Ellie, Epic

Beyond the kingdom of Aruanda, there is an untamed land. It is a place where witches walk, where goblins cavort, where the borders between the mortal and fey realms grow thin. For some, it is a place of unspeakable wonder; for others, only madness and death lie within its trackless depths.

It is the Runewild, and it is beautiful and cruel.

The Runewild is a dark fairy tale sandbox setting for use with the 5th Edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game. Designed for character levels 1 through 10.

EDIT: Good news! I will only miss 1 week (Week 2).

Last Edit: 1 day 2 hours ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R4 Runewild 3 days 9 hours ago #7186

• mikeawmids
Since we now have 3 players signed on (2 spaces open), here is a little more info about the setting.

You are the Runewardens, tasked by Queen Esme of Aruanda with maintaining vigil over the Runewild, a sprawling forest on the edge of civilization, where fey influences bleed into the mortal world. The Aosidhe elves who once safeguarded the forest have withdrawn to the leafy depths of their realm, leaving the Hag Queen Griselda and her Grand Coven of allied witches to advance their wicked goals unchecked.

Due to the sandbox nature of the game, a Short Rest is a 6 hour rest, and a Long Rest is a break of 7 days and can only be conducted in a "safe" location, such as a town or other appropriate location discovered during play.

Optional Backgrounds;
Adsonian Devotee: disciple of Saint Adso, the prominent religion in Aruanda.
Fey-Blooded: you have a fey ancestor somewhere in your family tree.
Hag-Owned: you've made a bad deal with a witch of the Grand Conclave and they've lain claim to a part of your soul.
Outlawed Apprentice: the Council Arcane has been disbanded by Queen Esme, but a few rogue wizards still plot in the shadows.
Polymorphed Animal: you used to be a normal animal until a hag's curse transformed you into a human.
Runewild Folklorist: a keen student of the history of the Runewild and Fey lore.
Runish Scion: a descendent of the warrior clans that colonized the Runewild before the Aruandan Conquest.
Time Lost Knight: when the Witch Wars ended, not all the Aruandan Knights returned home, some became lost in the forest, their lives extended far beyond their normal duration by elvish magic.
Last Edit: 3 days 8 hours ago by mikeawmids.

R4 Runewild 1 day 5 hours ago #7191

• Epic
  • New Character!
Could I have a spot please

R4 Runewild 1 day 2 hours ago #7192

• mikeawmids
You're in! One spot remains then game is full
Moderators: mikeawmids, Andy Boyne
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds