Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Magic deck

Magic deck 7 years 9 months ago #1390

• charlie67
Went down to game HQ today - got pretty much everything - but was short 2 Grasp of Darkness, 1 Cliffhaven Vampire and 1 Captains Claws - I had 3 more Drana cards and a Ruinous path (from the sideboard list) - so have included them in the deck for the moment. Just want to clear something up please - as I have more Drana cards - Ayli says I can sacrifice a creature - is that classed as 'dying' (for the Zulaport trigger) and as Drana is a legendary creature - I can only have 1 of them on the board at a time - if I play a 2nd - does that count as 'dying' as well?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Magic deck 7 years 9 months ago #1391

• Cariryn
  • Heroic Character
Sacrifice is classed as Dying.
If you sacrifice a Drana because of the legend rule, that also counts as dying. (Remember you can sacrifice the first Drana you played, leaving the newly summoned one in play).

Game on!

Magic deck 7 years 9 months ago #1400

• charlie67
I asked someone to get some proxy cards for me when i went to Forbidden Planets FNM - as the cards I've asked them to get are tokens - Ally 1/1 tokens - are these allowed or would it be a 'disqualifiable' occurance? I have about 6 real ones but could do with some more> Also want to get some 2/2 ally tokens as well for when i can afford a couple of Gideons.

Magic deck 7 years 9 months ago #1401

• Cariryn
  • Heroic Character
You can use anything suitable for tokens, even pebbles or dice are ok in casual games. These don't show power/toughness though. Some card shaped pieces of paper with power, toughness and any other rules are perfectly acceptable at FNM and even high stakes games. As long as the tokens accurately represent the board state and there can be no confusion, then that is fine. You don't have to have 'official' wizards ones.

Magic deck 7 years 9 months ago #1402

• Cariryn
  • Heroic Character
So scissors, blank paper and a sharpie are all you need!

Magic deck 7 years 9 months ago #1420

• charlie67
4 Scythe Leopard
4 Snapping Gnarlid
4 Lambholt Pascifist
4 Duskwatch Recruiter
4 Tireless Tracker
2 Managorger Hydra
3 Surrak, the Hunt Caller
3 Sage of Ancient Lore

4 Confront the Unknown
4 Rabid Bite

4 Blighted woodland
4 Evolving wilds
16 Forest
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds