Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Continuation Games

Continuation Games 7 years 4 weeks ago #1997

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Remind me again...what was the last consensus regards the maximum number of continuation games in a single rotation?

I was going to run the next installment of my Princes of the Apocalypse game next rotation (rot 3), but notice that Mike has already posted up a continuation game rotation 3.

Was the unwritten rule that we should have only one continuation game in a rotation, or can I post up my game too?
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Continuation Games 7 years 4 weeks ago #1998

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
It's Andy, not me. :p

"As for Campaigns, these are encouraged but the guidelines around not running them in concurrent rotations and only one per rotation continues to make sense to me."

bcrps.co.uk/cms/index.php/forum/general-...ations-clarification
Last Edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by mikeawmids.

Continuation Games 7 years 3 weeks ago #2000

• Sarge
"As for Campaigns, these are encouraged but the guidelines around not running them in concurrent rotations and only one per rotation continues to make sense to me."

As part of the same quote:

I prefer to see them as guidelines rather than rules, as there is no committee or constitution etc., We should all agree in principal with how the club is run. No one persons views are less valid than another's, but it is in the interests of balance that common sense should prevail

bcrps.co.uk/cms/index.php/forum/general-...ations-clarification
Last Edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by Sarge.

Continuation Games 7 years 1 week ago #2029

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Well, a little over two weeks until to the next rotation begins (and I'm on holiday for half of that time), and there are no more games yet proposed. There is nothing for me to choose to sign up for.

I don't have anything to run myself at the moment, except for continuing with Princes......and I need a bit of time to prep too. So I've decided to offer it.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds