Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hi everyone

Hi everyone 6 years 11 months ago #2109

• Sant
  • Platinum Member
Thursdays has now become pretty much free for me so I'd just like to say hi. Ade - Halesowen

I know you kinda have rotations full right now, is it worth popping down to say hello?

I have played and GMd games for about 30 years. Im currently running a homebrew 5e on roll20 and have ran savage worlds, Cthulhu, all flesh, Traveller, 13th age etc etc
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Sant. Reason: added stuff
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi everyone 6 years 11 months ago #2111

• moc
  • Elite Member
I would say sure, we often try and slot a new person Into a game, even just as a one shot. I think we have 2 or 3 games going. Someone maybe able to slot you in hopefully? I cannot volunteer our game.. since I am playing.

Hi everyone 6 years 11 months ago #2113

• Sarge
Sant wrote:
I know you kinda have rotations full right now, is it worth popping down to say hello?

If its convenient, pop down and see if you like our setup. I can't guarantee a game though unfortunately

Hi everyone 6 years 11 months ago #2114

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Hello Ade! Welcome to the BCRPS!

My game is full this rotation so unfortunately I cannot offer you a space, but games for R4 should start going up in the next few weeks. Maybe you could put up your own game if you have experience behind the GM screen? I know I would be interested in playing some Savage Worlds. :D

Looking forward to meeting you if you do swing by on Thursday night.

Hi everyone 6 years 11 months ago #2115

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
I think garuda said he may be keeping a slot open (in our dnd5 game) so you might be in luck, BUT paul needs to verify.

anyhows, welcome to the club! hope you like it.

Hi everyone 6 years 11 months ago #2116

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
MellyMel wrote:
I think garuda said he may be keeping a slot open (in our dnd5 game) so you might be in luck, BUT paul needs to verify.

anyhows, welcome to the club! hope you like it.

Here I am.

Hi Sant,

If you’re looking for a game I can squeeze one more player in at my table. I’m running D&D 5e, Princes of the Apocalypse.

If you’re interested you’ll need to knock up a 6th level character; traditional race and class of your choice. We currently have a rogue, fighter, wizard, eldritch knight and a cleric (who has no healing spells). Standard equipment (no magic items).

If you'd like to join us, you’ll be most welcome. We tend to get started at about 8.30 p.m.

Hope to see you Thursday.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds