Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Social Club Subs

Social Club Subs 4 months 2 weeks ago #3526

• Garuda
  • Elite Member
Just as a reminder. It's that time of year! Time to renew our subs with the club. No idea whether anyone will be accepting subs tomorrow night, but be prepared to put your hand in your pocket.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about - I don't mean our role-playing club, the BCRPS. I'm talking about the actual venue - the Blackheath Coronation Social Club.

For those who are not members of the social club, please be aware that you're encouraged to join. If you're not a social club member or affiliate then strictly speaking you shouldn't be in the club on a Thursday night without being signed in and paying a small entry fee.

It doesn't cost a lot to join.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by Garuda.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Social Club Subs 4 months 2 weeks ago #3543

• rhodsey
  • Tenth Level
Whats the cost? So those of us not here last jan know what to bring.

Social Club Subs 4 months 2 weeks ago #3545

• Garuda
  • Elite Member
I can't recall to be honest. I'm think it was about £7 or £8 ish last year for renewal. Joining for the first time will cost just a few quid more.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

Social Club Subs 4 months 2 weeks ago #3546

• rhodsey
  • Tenth Level
Great thanks I'll pop cashpoint on the way.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds