• Elite Member
Rotation number: 5
Referee name: round robin
Game system: various
Scenario Name: various
Character Levels: various
New Characters: Yes
No. of players: 4/6

Intended for those without a game for rotation 5, and also Newbies, we'll be putting together a another table running a variety of one-shot adventures using different rules and run by a different person each week. You will have no idea what kind of game you'll be playing beforehand. This would be a great opportunity for players who haven't GM'd before to give it a go. We'll also be able to absorb any new members who join the club in R5.
Unfortunately I will be on holiday week one, so if any of you guys want to start without me..... that would be great.
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Andrek.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds