Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Divinity 2 GM mode?

Divinity 2 GM mode? 2 years 6 months ago #4709

• rhodsey
  • Elite Member
Hey anyone had any experience of Divinity 2 Original Sin and it's GM mode? Basically lets you use the games engine to run your own adventure as a DM crafting NPC's and maps etc while the players can play classes from the game. Looks interesting but not done it myself. The fact these guys are making Baldurs gate means we could in a few years have the same sort of setup for 5E as well.

Video of a game ran on it by Matt Mercer if anyone interested or has the game and wants to give it a go.

https://youtu.be/SNxDMZhiGtU
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Temrane - Thu 11 Aug - 11:09

round robin dnd should be happening tonight :)

Sarge - Thu 11 Aug - 10:35

What games are on tonight? Adam isn’t running his game and the round robin 5e table didn’t happen last week. Numbers may be a bit slim therefore. I’m running a one shot Cthulhu.

Sarge - Sun 7 Aug - 16:44

Sorry, that should be 11th Aug is final week

Sarge - Sun 7 Aug - 16:43

As a reminder, the next rotation starts on 18th Aug, so this Thursday (8th Aug) is the last week of the current rotation

rhodsey - Sun 7 Aug - 15:25

Might have a spare slot for Coriolis next rotation if anyone interested. See the game proposal thread for more and see the Games discussion thread for background info.

rhodsey - Thu 28 Jul - 12:06

Actually kicks off tonight. Opening ceremony.

mikeawmids - Thu 28 Jul - 11:26

Commonwealth Games in Birmingham 04/08/22 (next Thurdsay), there may be road closures on your route to the club.

mikeawmids - Tue 19 Jul - 09:14

Heads up, DriveThruRPG have kicked off their Christmas in July sale, BIG discounts on THOUSANDS of items!!!

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

No events found