Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Divinity 2 GM mode?

Divinity 2 GM mode? 5 months 5 hours ago #4709

• rhodsey
  • Elite Member
Hey anyone had any experience of Divinity 2 Original Sin and it's GM mode? Basically lets you use the games engine to run your own adventure as a DM crafting NPC's and maps etc while the players can play classes from the game. Looks interesting but not done it myself. The fact these guys are making Baldurs gate means we could in a few years have the same sort of setup for 5E as well.

Video of a game ran on it by Matt Mercer if anyone interested or has the game and wants to give it a go.

https://youtu.be/SNxDMZhiGtU
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Sarge - Thu 9 Jul - 14:47

As a reminder, the coronation club opens at 7.30pm

TheRanger - Thu 9 Jul - 12:52

I wont be attending tonight. Wont be till August now. Due to me still shielding

Andrek - Thu 9 Jul - 08:39

More than happy to start this AP.

mikeawmids - Thu 9 Jul - 08:17

Reminder that we cleared all games for rotations 3 through 6 when Covid hit and tge club closed. GMs will need to repost games for R5/R6 and beyond (2021).

Sarge - Wed 8 Jul - 11:28

Candi, games will be a bit adhoc for a while whilst we build up numbers. I’ve already said I can knock something up, if you can then great

Candi - Tue 7 Jul - 21:37

sooo Thursday Rotation 4, any confirmations what GMs are happy too run what game. Just wanna know soo not driving all the way there too find out my game isnt on.

Vic - Tue 7 Jul - 14:16

How is everyone

Sarge - Tue 7 Jul - 13:05

Great news everyone, we can return to the club on Thursdays! Please see the CORONA VIRUS - COVID 19 topic for more info

The shoutbox is unavailable to non-members

No events found