Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Odyssey of the Dragonlords - interest

Odyssey of the Dragonlords - interest 1 year 1 month ago #4757

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
I’m going to run a D&D 5e campaign named The Odyssey of the Dragonlords. The question is when? As rotations are booking well in advance, the earliest rotation I can offer is rotation 5.

I’m opening this thread purely to gauge what level of interest there may be at the moment.

The Odyssey of the Dragonlords draws inspiration from the Greek myths. However, this is no re-telling of Greek legends; this is absolutely D&D, but instead of a medieval backdrop its set against a more classical age of bronze and is meant to have that epic feel and purpose that ancient stories convey.

The setting is the Lost Continent of Thylea. There’s a free pdf player guide out there that details the history of Thylea and offers character concepts and backgrounds to suit. But you don’t necessarily have to be an ancient of Thylea – if you want to be a High Elf from Silverymoon for example you can; but after being washed up on an island shore in Thylea you’d be an outsider stuck for finding a way home.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The topic has been locked.

Odyssey of the Dragonlords - interest 1 year 1 month ago #4758

• rhodsey
  • Elite Member
I'd be interested and am currently free Rot 5 or 6.

Odyssey of the Dragonlords - interest 1 year 1 month ago #4760

• Candi
  • Tenth Level
Yes please sounds great.

Odyssey of the Dragonlords - interest 1 year 1 month ago #4761

• TheRanger
  • Heroic Character
Sounds good. Count me in

Odyssey of the Dragonlords - interest 1 year 1 month ago #4773

• Sant
  • Elite Member
Yes

Odyssey of the Dragonlords - interest 1 year 1 month ago #4779

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member

Can I mod please close this thread. Thanks.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds