Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Very Sad News

Very Sad News 3 years 5 months ago #5233

• Bane
  • Elite Member
Andy will be missed and the club all the sadder without him. An all round nice guy and another friend gone but not forgotten.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Very Sad News 3 years 5 months ago #5234

• Viggi
  • Heroic Character
Terrible news, haven't seen him for a while but played many games with Andy, at the club and each others homes. He was one of the good guys, my thoughts are with his family.

Very Sad News 3 years 5 months ago #5235

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Sad news. Sadder still for the fact that he has a young family.

RIP Andy.

You'll always be one of our own.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

Very Sad News 3 years 4 months ago #5236

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
I was very sad to learn of Andy's passing. My thoughts are with his family.

I'm happy that we actually managed to play together for a couple of sessions last year, which would have been the first time in about 10 years! I recall that I learned something about him on the last session basically because of my characters name... I'd been working with a chemicals company and was looking at some complex chemicals - I didnt really understand - and the one stuck in my head... Pyramidine, so I called my character that, and Andy smiled, and immediately identfied it as a diazine compound, and trotted out a few choice properties. I learned more about Andy (and Pyramidine) in a short space of time than I had in 10 years...

It got me to thinking that for all the time we spend together - we tend only to speak about roleplaying - and just rarely, something more significant. I for one will cherish Pyramidine as one of those rare moments, reminds me of a very clever unassuming bloke, who had the misfortune to sit next to me in a game, and put up with it!
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.

Very Sad News 3 years 3 months ago #5239

• Steboacha
  • Heroic Character
Such sad news. I haven't logged in for some time. The worst type of news to come back to.
So sad for his family. He will be sorely missed.
You're on the other side of the rabbit hole. Now it's time to die.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds