Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Player looking for a game to join.

Player looking for a game to join. 4 months 1 day ago #5762

• mikeawmids
  • Platinum Member
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
Yep. Getting into the carpark is a bit tricky, you have to go down passed the club (and LIDL on opposite side), turn left at lights, then left again. Might be worth checking Google Maps if you're driving.

Also, keep an eye open for games being posted for Rotation 2 (starting 03/03/2022) and post in the recruitment thread of the game you want to be in. Games can fill up quick, so you gotta' be sharp.

Or, if you want to run a game yourself, post in the Games Proposals forum and other members will reply if they want to be in your game.
Last Edit: 4 months 1 day ago by mikeawmids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Player looking for a game to join. 4 months 5 hours ago #5764

• Mr. Noack
  • New Character!
Ok thanks, that's good to know.

I didn't think that far yet, but it looks like there are already postings for Rotation 2 (which I assume the R2 stands for), so it may be a good idea to look into it.
Last Edit: 4 months 3 hours ago by Mr. Noack.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds