Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warhammer 3rd - The Edge of Night

Warhammer 3rd - The Edge of Night 7 years 7 months ago #1455

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
Guys
apologies but I didn't realise that week 1 of this rotation was the week I was away on holiday.

Week 1 was going to be character creation. I'm happy to bring the stuff in next week and if you want to characters together that would be fine. If not, then we will start with character creation on week 2.
Red Wine should always be opened and allowed to breathe....

if it doesn't apply mouth to bottle resuscitation.
The topic has been locked.

Warhammer 3rd - The Edge of Night 7 years 7 months ago #1470

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
Hi all
back in Blighty and ready for tomorrow night.

I have tried to sort out basic character stuff to speed creation process, so all the relevant cards will be in place for the basic set up.
we will create characters from there should take no more than an hour (famous last words).

The first part of the game is a bit of a fight at a road house which we will use as a chance to finesse characters, i.e. you can make changes afterwards if you need to.

Following that, the plot kicks in...

Warhammer 3rd - The Edge of Night 7 years 7 months ago #1471

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Inept wrote:

Following that, the plot kicks in...

Plot? Wow, you really know how to push the boat out and spoil your players....

....lucky buggers.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

Warhammer 3rd - The Edge of Night 7 years 7 months ago #1472

• Sarge
As advised Tony, I have created my character already. Whats best to do I think is to swap over to your cards at some point. I'll be bringing my dice and the players guide. Not sure what materials you have so let me know if you want me to bring the GM's guide, Creature guide or anything else

I can assist with character creation if required to speed it up.

Warhammer 3rd - The Edge of Night 7 years 7 months ago #1473

• Inept
  • Platinum Member
would be helpful Scott thank you.
I have most of the updates, so character stuff available. I dont have any of the monster stuff so that would be good. All help in creation gratefully received.

Warhammer 3rd - The Edge of Night 7 years 7 months ago #1481

• Sarge
I didn't quite advise correctly regarding damage. You also add on the associated attribute. So for example, on a successful melee strike you add your Strength to the damage value, ranged you add your Agility and so on.

Also, no matter what your final Soak value is, the minimum damage is 1 wound on a successful strike
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds