Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rot 3 2017 - Council of thieves

Rot 3 2017 - Council of thieves 3 years 2 months ago #2120

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
Hi MOC,

So yeah, that makes you eligible for the first three benefits on the table. Let me know what you think tonight.

Hi Mat - you can have a free re-roll on any one failed or unsatisfactory d20 roll tonight for describing your critical failure last week.

Thanks
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Andrek.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Rot 3 2017 - Council of thieves 3 years 2 months ago #2121

• moc
  • Heroic Character
It's all jumbled.... Like a ball of string...
We were in it... to our necks.
We were fighting a bone demon! We were getting some bashing going. The Herman German with is big stick was doing his stuff. I couldn't hit this blighter , he was in a place against the wall and and I couldn't back stab him. Was not pleased.. I really wanted to send this bone faced Shite back to hell. He kept dispearing and reappearing. My magic missles were not working either. I was not having a good day.... Things were really jumbled and not in a good way. The ranger bloke was hitting the devil well when he got a chance. Then he was gone... We waited and waited.. And waited. And there was nothing. We heard noises coming from the other room. It was another devil. We formed up and it attacked. We sorted that boy out with some good German steel. The ranger again was great. Then the same devil appeared behind use. We turned to face it. It was an illusion! Then the real bosh boy appeared. We all tried to hit him, we got some good hits. His claws and stinger were flying I was spared. The cleric bought down the power of his God or my weapon. I found that I could hit it. My hit was the final. The beast was down! We went round and found the victims.. THEN I found the love of my life.. Ruby Lee. A jumbling rapier...

Rot 3 2017 - Council of thieves 3 years 1 month ago #2143

• moc
  • Heroic Character
Getting less jumbled... We started to to poke about the rumble of the mansion. We started off looking at the floors walls for traps... But who would ha really thought that the whole room was a trap.
Me and my bones along with emert.. Go into a store room and then a larger room.
We get attacked by some shadows.. Evil things no jumbling with them. Suddenly I shout d feel pain... They drain your strength! I do a fee flips to keep them guessing. After a while they bite the dust.. We feel the urgently slipping time.
  • Page:
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds