Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROT 5 - SW - Attack of the Space Mummies!

ROT 5 - SW - Attack of the Space Mummies! 6 years 8 months ago #2345

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
The Story So Far

The Slipstream is ruled by the iron fist of Queen Anathraxa and her evil forces. All the worlds of the Slipstream (or Fragments, as they are known) are forced to pay her tribute, or face extermination. On the world of Barter, Prince Rillian plans to change all this. He is attempting to organise a rebellion against the Queen. Although he has contacted many other worlds to join his cause, his most important ally is King Ramenhotep XXIX of Gyptos. Together these two worlds have the wealth and technical know-how to present a real threat to the power of the Queen. To cement their alliance in blood, Prince Rillian has become betrothed to the Pharoah’s daughter, Princess Hatmitra. Luckily, they also happen to be in love.

Unfortunately, during their betrothal party in Barter City, the princess was kidnapped, and taken to the headquarters of the space pirates. One of the Queen's agents, TikTok, a robotman assassin, and Captain Vanquis, the leader of the space pirates, extracted a false confession from her. Using a hypnotic ring, the Princess was forced to describe a plan to assassinate her father the King. Of course, this plan was not hers, but that of her evil brother, Prince Ram. TikTok took the video recording back to Gyptos and gave it to Prince Ram. TikTok will kill the King, Ram will frame his older sister using the recording, and then use it to usurp her, becoming the next Pharaoh of Gyptos, thereby defeating Prince Rillian’s rebellion at one stroke, and removing the threat to Queen Anathraxa's tyranny.

Aided by a motley crew of rogues and scoundrels, Prince Rillian successfully assaulted the pirate nest. He has given the Princess, and her companions, one of his best ships, the Ramandu, in order to intercept TikTok before he gets to Gyptos. They have been reinforced with a squad of his elite guard. He promises to follow with his fleet as soon as possible.

Unfortunately, apart from the Princess, only two of her helpers now remain, and these are strange indeed, a green monkey-like creature, Dan-I Dare-On, and a terrifying hybrid spider/gorilla creature, called the Braw. Soon, three more intrepid souls will join their quest.

Please Note, I am on holiday the first week (17th August), we will start in earnest on the 24th!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ROT 5 - SW - Attack of the Space Mummies! 6 years 8 months ago #2362

• mikeawmids
  • Sadly, life can't be all gimps and mayonnaise.
Do you have my character sheet for the Braw?

ROT 5 - SW - Attack of the Space Mummies! 6 years 8 months ago #2363

• Steboacha
  • Heroic Character
Do you have mine as well?
You're on the other side of the rabbit hole. Now it's time to die.

ROT 5 - SW - Attack of the Space Mummies! 6 years 8 months ago #2364

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
Yes, I have both of them.
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds