Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations

R6: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 4 years 4 months ago #4578

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
I have a copy of Ludwig on my PC. Just need to get him printed out.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R6: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 4 years 4 months ago #4581

• Sarge
Found the character sheets!!!

They were hiding behind the 1890 characters

R6: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 4 years 3 months ago #4586

• Andrek
  • Elite Member
Glad you found the CharSheets, I only had a prototype version.

R6: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 4 years 3 months ago #4592

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Sarge wrote:
Found the character sheets!!!

They were hiding behind the 1890 characters

Failed your Spot Hidden and had to use luck points then?
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Sarge.

R6: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 4 years 3 months ago #4593

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Rotation 2– Begins 2nd January 2020

RETURN TO 1923 - ORIGINAL CAST UPDATED
Ludwig von Brunveldt III ………....German/Dutch. Prof. Psychology, 58 yrs,
Hubert Black...……………………..English. Thespian
Naomi Jenkins ……………………..Occultist
George Banks...…......…………….English. Entrepreneur? Owner, Banks & Miller, Saville Row.
Pierre Boudin-Noir...……………….French. Art Dealer.

Wednesday 10th Jan 1923
Prior to departing Paddington aboard the Orient Express, Tamberlaine Crowe parts company with the group to be replaced by George Banks. The very same scoundrel from the 1893 diary entries. Now 30 years older, wiser, sharper and thanks to purloining money from a certain Baron von Hofler, considerably richer. Banks joins our party as Ludwig is still reading from the diary.

Thursday 11th Jan 1923
Arrive Paris. Banks takes us to meet his friend Pierre Boudin-Noir, a Parisian art dealer, who joins our quest for the missing pieces of the Sedefkar Simulacrum, which was dismembered here in Paris prior to the French Revolution. Pierre will arrange our entry to the Bibliothèque Nationale tomorrow; apparently no easy task at short notice unless you know somebody who knows somebody. We take in the city sights and a show at the Moulin Rouge where French wine and talented French girls get the hearts racing of the stuffy and conservative Brits and Germans amongst us.

Friday 12th Jan 1923
Visit Bibliothèque Nationale. Despite our collective wealth and esteemed personages, we're not worthy of being allowed to touch anything. Luckily resident archivist Remi Vangeim is willing assist us. We ask Remi to research the Sedefkar Simulacrum and Le Comte Fenalik. In typical French efficiency it’s going to take a week.

Visit Musée du Louvre. In a gallery of paintings from the Court of Louis XVI we hear an unnatural and unnerving laugh. There is nobody else here. We are drawn to a portrait of man in 18th century dress. It’s untitled but Pierre translates the reference as a portrait of an anonymous man found amongst the possessions of Queen Marie-Antoinette. The portrait has unsettling, deep eyes. Ludwig stares closely and feels like the portrait stares right back with a chilling intensity. Ludwig is forced to avert his gaze from the painting. Is this Fenalik?

Return to Bibliothèque Nationale. Researching Fenalik, Remi has found reference to a scandal at the royal court of Marie Antoinette. There's no date and details are scant but the scandal lead to the immediate execution without trial of Le Comte Fenalik.

French Revolution 1789-1799
Began 1789. King Louis XVI executed Jan 1793, Queen Consort, Marie Antoinette (last queen of France) executed Oct 1793. Reign of Terror 1789-1794. The Directory 1794-1799. Coup d’etat, 9th Nov 1799, in which Napoleon overthrew the Directory and became ruler of France.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Garuda.

R6: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 4 years 3 months ago #4595

• Sarge
Great write up. A bonus/penalty dice is yours to use
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds