Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations

Horror on the Orient Express - All Rotations 5 years 10 months ago #3265

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Announcement in the London Institute for Occupational Psychology Quarterly Journal

Dear Members,

The institute welcomes the most eminent Dr Ludwig von Brunveldt III, lecturer in hypomania and associated behavioural disorders at the Humboldt University Berlin, as special guest speaker by invitation to our annual gala.

The gala is to be held next Wednesday evening and is hosted at the British Psychological Society halls of University College London.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Sarge.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R6: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 5 years 10 months ago #3266

• Garuda
  • Platinum Member
Can you invest skill points in Dodge during character creation, or do we all begin with half Dex?
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.

R6: 2018 Horror on the Orient Express 5 years 10 months ago #3267

• Sarge
Garuda wrote:
Can you invest skill points in Dodge during character creation, or do we all begin with half Dex?

Some occupations have it as a core skill. If not an occupational skill, then you'd need to invest some personal skill points to increase it.

The increase would need to make sense though in the context of the investigators background, hobbies, etc

Horror on the Orient Express (HOTOE) - Group 2 5 years 10 months ago #3268

• Sarge
There will be a secured thread to post to when the game starts
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Sarge.

Horror on the Orient Express (HOTOE) - Group 2 5 years 10 months ago #3269

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
sarge - new one ( B ) should be there now. I'm currently still a member - i'll drop out when it starts
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by MellyMel.

Horror on the Orient Express (HOTOE) - Group 2 5 years 10 months ago #3270

• Sarge
MellyMel wrote:
sarge - new one ( B ) should be there now. I'm currently still a member - i'll drop out when it starts

Thanks Mel
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds