Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: R4. Princes of the Apocalypse

R4. Princes of the Apocalypse 3 days 15 hours ago #3857

• Garuda
  • Elite Member
PRINCES OF ELEMENTAL EVIL …..CONTINUED …...AGAIN.

A terrible threat gathers in the North. Savage marauders wreak destruction, orcs and goblins encroach on the frontiers of fairer folk and monsters are on the prowl - bringing fear to settlements and homesteads. Sinister strangers lurk in shadows, whispering about changes on the horizon. This year is marked by unseasonable and quickly shifting weather patterns. Tales spread of floods, windstorms, wildfires and earth tremors.

These troubles have a source. Malevolent servants of elemental forces gather in the Sumber Hills. Fanatics to their cause, claiming ancient fortresses and ruins for their bases of power and establishing themselves in the underground chambers of long-abandoned Tyar-Besil – a former Dwarven stronghold.

Evidence proves their rivalry; but are the cults uneasy allies or bitter enemies to each other? What catalyst lies behind their rise? Can anyone halt the elemental cults from unleashing their full destructive force on the North?
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
Last Edit: 3 days 15 hours ago by Garuda.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

R4. Princes of the Apocalypse 3 days 15 hours ago #3858

• Garuda
  • Elite Member
This will be the fourth rotation of Princes. Potentially lots of recapping to do. I thought I'd lessen the amount to be discussed at the table by dropping in a few snippets of info here as a gentle reminder of what has happened so far.

To answer Hugh - you're all level 7 (though not all on the same amount of XP) and yes I have most character sheets. I know I don't have Burlap but think I have all the rest. I'll check for certain was soon as I get the chance.
"Gentlemen, we're in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun" - Capt. E. Blackadder.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds