Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4590

• Aka
  • Heroic Character
hi all don't post anything here as need to set up restricted access post cheers
roll high or go home
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4591

• Raging Soliloquy
  • Tenth Level
History
Keith began his life washed up on the shores of the saltmarshes. Even the crabs suspected he had suffered brain damage from being underwater for too long or at the very least had trouble with his hearing. Independent from a very young age he spent a lone existence forraging and fishing. Others from the town knew of him as he grew, but many gave him a wide birth and although on the rare occasions the townfolk had interacted with him and knew him to be helpful, curious and well-manored, his demeanor was known to switch to that of a ruthless warrior at the slightest provocation.
As he reached adulthood Keith would take trips into town, his communication skills had improved massively and began to gain a reputation chasing down wanted persons. He also discovered beer. He knew beer cost gold and gold had to be earned.
Frequenting the local bars Keith began working for and befriended two Gnomes. Yoodoo, a bossy abnormality who like Keith seemed to have trouble speaking correctly and Bagel , a troubled soul with a similar facination for everything natural.
These clever little people have a plan... And if theres beer involved i want it. He thought to himself.... Slowly

Description
In the centre of a seaweed band around his head he wears his proudest trophy, the skeleton of a dead seahorse he bested in a battle of wits.
Adorning the shield that accompanies his three pronged spear, is a drawing of immense detail of the seahorse upon his head. You look a little closer and then realise it has been painted using the intestinal track of some marine creature. His clothing is minimal, haphazard seaweed draped over his shoulders and wrapped round his thighs and torso, just about concealing what it needs to.

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4600

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
the private discussion "secret saltmarsh - A" should now be visible to players in this game. repost any thing you want there and we can remove this when done.

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4601

• Aka
  • Heroic Character
thanks mel
roll high or go home
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds