TOPIC: GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4545

• Aka
  • Heroic Character
Hi all
sant mel steve adam ted and rhodsey
character generation is 27 point buy any class any race
character concepts background would be appreciated
the adventures are mainly set near the coast or at sea but obviously you don`t have to have sailors etc but could come in handy
roll high or go home
The administrator has disabled public write access.

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4546

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
I was toying with trying a rogue but as Adam's game isn't continuing I was really enjoying Monk so will run that again...

Backstory wise thinking might make them from a secluded monastery on an island off the coast or similar...

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4547

• Raging Soliloquy
  • Tenth Level
Thinking of a barbarian here. Are u accepting unearthed arcana rules? If there are any official rules you are not including can u post here please Ak? Cheers
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Raging Soliloquy.

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4548

• Aka
  • Heroic Character
all ideas will be considered
roll high or go home

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4549

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Let me know if you want any changes. Link to character below if you want to look him over.

ddb.ac/characters/20052714/Zp7Vhs

Tempest - Water Genassi Monk of the Order of the Crashing Wave

Off the coast of Saltmarsh is a small rocky island known to the locals as Orphan Rock. On this rocky outcrop is the monastery of the Order of the Crashing Wave. A small group who keep to themselves getting most of their needs from the small farm on the island and their fleet of fishing boats. Periodically they travel to the mainland to trade for that which they cannot make themselves and, as is tradition, take in any orphans the locals are unable to care for themselves.

18 years ago Brother Squall did just that returning to Orphan rock with replacement woodworking tools and a skinny sweaty blue tinged little boy of 4 whom the locals had passed into his care.

Not knowing his own name, and in the tradition of the order, he was granted the name of Tempest and so his education began. The next 18 years were spent in prayer, training the body and the mind (the latter of which was most definitely not his forte) and helping sail the local waters as part of the Monastery's fishing fleet. This came naturally to him but he could never quite stop sweating now matter how fit he became.

Having reached the age of 22 his training is almost complete and the monastery have sent him back into the world for his final pilgrimage before he becomes a full brother. Having not left the island since he arrived he must learn about the world beyond the islands fishing grounds and stony beaches he must put his training and knowledge to practical use as not everything can be taught from books. Having spend most of his life with other monks (who were usually scolding him) he's not the most charismatic of people but he is very perceptive and quite insightful in his own way if a tad naive.
Last Edit: 4 years 3 months ago by rhodsey.

GHOSTS OF SALT MARSH 4 years 3 months ago #4550

• Aka
  • Heroic Character
there are other backgrounds available form ghosts of saltmarsh fisher,marine,shipwright and smuggler
nice background btw rhodsey
roll high or go home
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds