Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The road to Valorus 2e pathfinder game

The road to Valorus 2e pathfinder game 2 weeks 1 day ago #4597

• moc
  • Heroic Character
Opened this up for the write up's

Saw Mike's. ....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

The road to Valorus 2e pathfinder game 1 week 5 days ago #4598

• mikeawmids
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
Reminder that I am not around tonight.

Keep my hero points warm for me!

The road to Valorus 2e pathfinder game 3 days 22 hours ago #4618

• mikeawmids
  • I cast phantasmal duck!
Journal of Punt Smallflock #2

Wow, what a party! I drank far too much blackberry wine and fell asleep in a barrel! To be honest, the last few days are a bit of a blur and I can’t remember too much of what happened. Someone set the town hall on fire and we’ve volunteered to catch the villain, who has holed up inside an old castle. Torra said something about goblins living in the ruins. Urgh, horrible, smelly things!

Dante has decided that rather than address his friends by their names, he will give everyone a hilarious nickname! I am Punt no longer and am reborn as Chicken Little. Torra is now Choirboy, because he is a cleric, I presume. I laughed so hard I thought my face would split apart, leaving a grinning skull as testament to Dante’s wit.

The castle was still impressive, despite years of neglect and disrepair. The front gates were hanging off their hinges, but we couldn't get them open without making a lot of noise. I noticed a wall had collapsed, so we all climbed the rubble to get inside. We found ourselves entering some kind of courtroom. Part of the floor was flooded and a body lay face down in the brown water! Dante rushed forward to take all the best treasure (he thinks we haven’t noticed, but we totally have) and was attacked by two hungry monsters lurking beneath the water! Choirboy shot lightning from his hands to fry the beasts in their own juices!

Still no sign of any goblins. We continued to explore. Raised voices drew us to an overgrown courtyard, where a dishevelled halfling man menaced some goblins with a butter knife. Sid was convinced this shady character was the elusive arsonist! He grappled the halfling and I piled on top. Somehow, the slippery little scrote still escaped and stood poised with his own knife against his neck, threatening to commit suicide if we didn't let him go. Sid lunged for the knife and ‘accidentally’ killed the halfling! Sid healed the halfling back to full health and we tied him up.

I thought the halfling might be more responsive to another small humanoid and started questioning the prisoner myself. He claimed his mistress Voz was searching for Alsetta’s ring. Who is Alsetta and what is so special about her ring? Maybe it is magical! With the arsonist in custody, we returned to town.

Back in Breachill, we decided to visit Voz. Despite the early hour, her shop was closed and shuttered. Dante ordered Nyx to pick the lock. Nyx picked the lock. Dante ordered Nyx to check for traps. Nyx checked for traps, triggered one and nearly died, impaled on hidden spikes that shot out of the doorframe! While Choirboy tended the elf’s wounds, Dante moved on and started tearing Voz’s chambers apart in search of clues or treasure. All he found was a handwritten journal, indicating Voz had relocated to a place called Guardian’s Way… wherever that is.
Last Edit: 3 days 22 hours ago by mikeawmids.

The road to Valorus 2e pathfinder game 8 hours 31 minutes ago #4632

• Candi
  • Fifth Level
These Write ups are Amazing! Bravo Mike!

Rest of the nicknames missed:

Nyx - Snow White (Because she got passed around by more then 7 dwarfs)
Sid - Nelly The Rainbow Dragon 9Its kinda self explained... right?)
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds