Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tatters of the King

Tatters of the King 2 years 1 month ago #5913

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
get well soon sant.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tatters of the King 2 years 4 weeks ago #5916

• rhodsey
  • Platinum Member
Sant wrote:
I won't be there Thursday folks. Got covid.

firstly.feel Better.

Secondly:

Sir.
I’m sorry I truly am but I can only say what I saw. I assure you, as seems to be implied, I had not been partaking nor had I had more than the usual social amount of drinks the night before to ingratiate myself with the locals incase of any useful information being spilled. As such I was completely Sober.

I must confess my unease in what originally started out as an observation and possible recruitment mission has turned into eerily prescient letters from someone describing their own death a few hours later, men who apparently murder with a scream and DEMONS ripping apart farmers before my very eyes. I don’t know what I’m seeing but surely someone else must have more experience in this sort of thing within the service?

I thank you for arranging the cleanup crew for the farmers body but I’m wary about leaving those stones there. They were clearly deposited after some sort of ritual or such on the hill but if the man died for shooting one I’m loathe to recommend anyone trying to move them lest they suffer the same fate. However I do believe they should be studied by one more versed than me.

Regarding my companions it is becoming more and more inconvenient to keep them in the dark about my true purpose with them. With the strings I am having to pull, and the intervention of the clean up crew (thankfully I managed to talk the particularly bloodthirsty Doctor out of trying to fake a train impact!), I am convinced at the very least they believe I’m a career criminal. While that does cover a multitude of sins it also closes some doors as such I ask formally for permission to brief them in under the Official Secrets Act (1920).
I await your response before I proceed.

Tatters of the King 2 years 4 weeks ago #5917

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
Yoiks another one! get well soon sir!

Tatters of the King 2 years 4 weeks ago #5918

• Sarge
MellyMel wrote:

Who's other one?

Tatters of the King 2 years 4 weeks ago #5919

• Sarge
Pipers paper continues...

Generally speaking the means of meaning is representation. A representation is an instrument through which something points to something else. The psychological realm is defined by representability: all psychological ‘things’ are mentally represented, or, that is to say, the psychological domain is the world of mental representations.

As representations are the basic structural elements of our minds, we may say psychoanalysts study what we do with our conscious and unconscious representations.

Representation, the instrument of meaning, is thus the basic building block in psychoanalysis. What, then, is the aim of psychoanalysis? There are naturally many answers to this, but most psychoanalysts would probably agree to the general notion of trying to help their patients take possession of themselves
Last Edit: 2 years 4 weeks ago by Sarge.

Tatters of the King 2 years 4 weeks ago #5921

• MellyMel
  • Platinum Member
Sarge wrote:
MellyMel wrote:

Who's other one?

Sant. Tho I see above he has recovered
Moderators: Andy Boyne, mikeawmids
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds